Now Its August Let me Play D2R Beta Finaly The Day has come

:joy::joy:

oh boy, its those little actions who show the love and commitment we all has back there

daaamn i really barely cant w8 any longer

1 Like

I work double shifts on the weekends and from what I read, the beta is on the weekends :rage: looks like I’ma call out one of those days… hehehe.

2 Likes

i personally doubt it well be weekends only, but i know for sure - that we will know more „soon“

When Blizzard tells us August, I’m 100% sure it will go this way. For sure soon.

Knowing blizzard my money is on the last weekend of august for pre orders early access … and first weekend of september or 2nd weekend of september for open beta stresstest.

You may be right and if so, that’s upsetting.

no dont let him play beta let ME play beta ive been loyal

:rofl: did you get a ban? :joy:

1 Like

Try smashing the button harder :smiley:

1 Like

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: still not working :rofl:

my uncle works at blizzard he says yall cant play and i can
just killed shenk wow this looks amazing

typically betas are about 4 weeks before release.
but i still think they should release it on the 28 of June.
considered D2 and Lod’s original release date.

1 Like

my aunt works at blizzard she told me ur uncle it just a janitor ? :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh yeah? Well my uncles nextdoor neighbors bosses dogs veterinarians brothers dentists 3rd patient on the first Tuesday of December of 2019 works at Blizzard. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

No you haven’t bro, come on now.

2 Likes

updated again :slight_smile: blizztrack com

2 Likes

I’ll be the happiest man alive when I see D2R Bnet being updated.,

2 Likes

i wish to play ! damn start this Beta :confused:

3 Likes

we will get to play the beta soon i think :slightly_smiling_face: :desktop_computer: diablo for ever :joy: :innocent:

There’s a update on the beta sequence at the moment on there so must be getting close :raised_hands: