New Solo GR Record is not listed in leaderboards

Hello.
I just cleared Solo Greater Rift 130 in approx. 14min with my Wizard (Season 18). But the game did not recognize it as my record.
I still appear with my 129 clear in the leaderboards.
Maybe you have more ingame information and can check what happened.
Here a Screenshot: www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-672818-1571162307.png.html As you can see my shard capacity is 1800. You only get this capacity when you clear solo 130.

3 Likes

There is already a post about it in the General Forums.

Yep, which now states that itā€™s fixedā€¦

This isnā€™t entirely fixed yet. I just did a GR114 in nonseason on my crusader, which doesnā€™t make the leaderboards but is still a new record for me. My shard limit was increased to match, but the new time hasnā€™t showed up on my profile.

1 Like

Itā€™s broken again :frowning:

Non-seasonā€¦ Americaā€¦ Did a 98, a recprd for meā€¦ Note that the record does not appear in the chat window and old record (97) still in end-of-rift panel and leaderboard. Increase in blood shard capacity is displayed.

Seasonā€¦ Americaā€¦ Did a 79, a record for meā€¦ same as for non-seasonā€¦ no record in chat, old record still showing and increase in blood shard displayed.

I guess we have to wait for Blizzard to fix it again.

Cleared a 127 with my witch doctor in NA seasonal just before maintenance, only increase blood shard cap but no new record.

Do we need to report it separately, or you would fix them all automatically?

1 Like

Was able to log in just nowā€¦ no Error 34200ā€¦ leaderboard is updated from this morning. Did a lvl 80 GRift, new record correctly show up in chat, new record correctly show up in Leaderboard, end-of-rift panel shows new blood shard capacity but is still showing the last record, not the new oneā€¦ getting close.

Some additional screenshots:

Editā€¦ sometimes the leaderboard updatesā€¦ some other times it doesnā€™t :frowning:
I completed an 81 after the 80ā€¦ no message in chat, no leaderboard update, the end-of-rift panel shows blood shard cap increase and old (tier 80) recordā€¦ screenshots available if necessary.

Gonna take a breakā€¦

Seems to be fixed once againā€¦ two gRifts in a row with record message in chat, leaderboard updated, increased blood shard capacity and new record in ā€œend-of-riftā€ panelā€¦

Hopefully, it stays that wayā€¦

Hey all,

Keeping an eye on this thread. Weā€™re not currently seeing any issues, but Iā€™ve let the team know and theyā€™re checking in on it again. Please let me know if you continue to experience this issue along with the following details:

• How many people were in your party (if any)
  • The class of anyone participating in the clear
  • Your gameplay region (NA, EU, Asia, etc.)

If I need additional details, Iā€™ll edit this post.

Just cleared a 115 and 116 with my Seasonal Wizard and the Leaderboard did not update on either completion.

I just completed Grift 113. Same issue - does not update and show on leaderboard North America region Season character. Demon Hunter - solo

I had a GR 118 solo clear in 11:56.683 on the Necromancer on the NA Server.

Please update my profile to reflect that once the issue is fixed.

Thank you.

I just did this weekā€™s challenge rift (so Necromancer). Single player game. NA server.

Cleared it in plenty of time, I still got the challenge rift cache, but itā€™s not showing on the leaderboard. The bug seems to be back.

(I did a solo wizard clear earlier today that updated just fine)

Same here. Standing in a completed (2m 17s left) 115 GR right now. Previous was 114, new is 115 but no record. Itā€™s giving me my gem levels though.

EDIT: I was going to add screenshots, but apparently I canā€™t and the other person can lol.

1. Copy the URL to the clipboard
  2. Paste the URL into your forum post
  3. Highlight the URL in your post
  4. Click the </> button in the editor
  5. This will turn your URL into pre-formatted text
  6. Whilst not clickable, the URL will be properly formatted so others can copy / paste it like thisā€¦

http://www.ThisIsAnExample.com/HowToMakeLinks.htm

Saturday, 19 Oct 2019, 8:40 PM EDT.

Hello : just a short note to say that only Americas is ā€œbrokenā€ā€¦ I just finished testing Europe and Asia and everything worked the way itā€™s supposed to.

Same issue for me. Didnā€™t register as new personal best and didnā€™t post to leaderboards. But whatā€™s one more busted thing right? ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Same here, I ran 2 greater rift 104 with season solo witchdoctor. Neither updated.

https://imgur.com/a/Uh1Cd28

Currently not working for me on seasonal NA wizard. Both the leaderboard, and my profile did not update. I can provide screenshots on request.

Currently failed to update my record as well. Cleared a 102 rift on Monk seasonal. No record recorded in the chat log or on leaderboard. And just to make sure it was broken I did it twice, failed again.