New Solo GR Record is not listed in leaderboards

Did new solo GRs on the DH on America’s Hardcore server at 105, thought it was odd so just did 106. Same exact result. Dungeon’s complete yet zero credit.

Just had this happen twice doing 100s (previous was a 98) on my seasonal DH. My blood shard capacity expanded to 1500, but it still shows my best run as being 98.

This has happened to me as well:

Seasonal Solo Witch Doctor, NA
Character name: WishingPoo

My T107 and T108 clears don’t show on the leaderboard. I presently show as an old T106 (14:07) clear at rank 594.

New record didnt showed for me aswell, was pushing for 1 entire day, just cleared GR 136 solo wizzard NA No Season tag: Baio#1260

Same here, tag: kalindor#1947

Cruzader 118 solo 14:58:900 didnt count

Same problem here, HARDCORE SEASON, NA server, SOLO MONK, tag LasKi#11708, cleared GR 121 and still showing 120 to me

Same problem. NA Solo Demon Hunter Seasonal 109 GR cleared twice. Personal record and leaderboard shows as 108 still.

a simple way to figure it out that you really cleared certain GR but not showing in the leaderboard/profile is the max ammount of bloodshards you can have, in my case I cleared 121, showing 120, but I have the correct bloodshards in my inventory (1710 max)

I have done 2 greater rifts 110 on season on my wd which should get me to near mid 300 on the leader board. Neither one registered as my best and neither one shows up on my profile. The two clears were 1 day apart.

Same issue for me. About 8 hours ago I soloed a GR99 on my HC season WD (NA) . Previous record was 97 . I’m bummed

Same for me. Just soloed 105 on my WD, still saying my pb for it is 101, no placement on the leaderboard where it should be in the 700’s for WD…not even gonna attempt 121 on my wiz because of it.

https://imgur.com/KlAu9cL

• How many people were in your party :
  • The class of anyone participating in the clear:
    Crusader - 116
  • Your gameplay region (NA, EU, Asia, etc.)
    NA

This began happening to me a few days ago. Solo DH, Americas. Friday, Saturday, and now today on Sunday at about 10:20 Central / 8:20 AM Pacific. Solo DH each time. My best performance still shows grift level 93, but I’ve been running 95s.

• How many people were in your party (if any)
    Solo Seasonal

• The class of anyone participating in the clear
    Necromancer, Crusader, Monk, Demon Hunter (again all solo GR clears)

• Your gameplay region (NA, EU, Asia, etc.)
    NA

Dear Blizzard,

Today (Oct 20th 2019 12:04 PM) I completed a GR 120 Seasonal with my Thorns Necro, with 10s left. For some reason it was not counted on the leaderboard. I spent hours pushing for the right map and when I finally made it, there was some bug that prevent me from receiving the achievement. Please, can you fix it? My previous GR clear was 117, which is still showing on my leaderboard. I appreciate your attention.

Playing solo wd, off season, NA.
Not happening same account playing EU.

Can confirm. Solo, GR 124 on wiz seasons, 10/20/2019 12:13pm EST, waited a few minutes, no record.

How many people were in your party (if any) …1 (soloed)

• The class of anyone participating in the clear… seasonal HC WD

• Your gameplay region (NA, EU, Asia, etc.)…NA

Another one here - on Oct 20th a solo PB of 122 in approx 12:42 on my NA wizard wasn’t recorded. My blood shard count went up.

Leaderboard and Ranking still not working.
last worked on Wed 10-16-2019 says Axiom
leaderbord wont show any higher clear on any class off and on season. just cheked again now.