Loading the hero (error 395002)

anybody else getting a “loading the hero” error? (Error 395002)

5 Likes

yes, I was in the middle of a grift and suddenly got booted from my game. I got a “game terminated” error.

Yes, was playing just fine last night but this morning no dice.

1 Like

+1,hey blizz,at least get someone to reply,pls…

1 Like

Same problem here. I followed this page but still having the same thing → Error 395002 - Blizzard Support

yeah no wonder why their season 21 theme sucks…from strong color shading; audio issues; complaints on rift 150 glitches; amateur customer service; network lagging issues; …now (Error 395002)

i started playing 4 days ago, was having a blast, now i cant play, same error. Please let D4 have a solo offline mode so these kinds of issues can be avoided for people who dont prefer the social aspect of the game.

2 Likes

Off all day, had big Diablo 3 plans. Now ive got to go out and riot. Thanks blizz, i hope your happy.

same thing happened to me

Does anyone know how long it will take them to fix this error?

Getting the same thing here

Same here. In the middle of rift run, booted off server now “loading the hero” error when trying to log back in.

Seems to be a large issue being reported now

servers are working as intended with the season theme

Same here. Got logged out in the middle of the game. Tried the 4 methods outlined in the forum to fix error 395002 but didn’t work.

Have the same issue here in Toronto. Been happening since 8am. Log into another Europe servers no problem. Kicked me out mid GR.

adding to the pile. Friday night. Ran out of beer. Now all my characters are gone.

I’m stuck with my existential dread. Send help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here at South America

1 Like

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania here. Digging through recent posted threads, looks like census is that it’s a problem with just the North America server. Time to grind on Diablo 2 I guess.