Loading the hero (error 395002)

Same here… Looks like i´m not the only one

Also gettin the same 395002 error when I try to log in. Has anyone found a fix or an answer from blizz as to what the problem is

Same issue. My barbarian is FREAKING OUT right now.

I just started playing this game a few days ago and have been having a blast. Only to try and log in today and see this issue, go through all the KB articles and do all the things they recommend and then realize its not me - it’s YOU Blizzard. Fix your crap this game is older than my cats and somehow still has amateur problems? I expect better.

Perhaps, it might be a blizzard employee sabotage LOL ! Remember what Rhykker shared on youtube about the discontent of blizzard employees for having lower wages ? Check this out… Revolt At Blizzard: Workers Upset Over Salaries, Leak - YouTube

I’m getting this too. very descriptive and everyone is describing exactly the same that is happening to me.

Stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll nothing. Let’s go Blizzard. If you can’t fix problems in your 10-year old game, I have zero faith in Diablo 4 when it comes out.

I’m getting this error too. So annoying, anyone from Blizz going to come and update us?

I’m encountering the same error. As I recall the game closed normally last time I played (a couple days ago). The repair tool told me that none was needed, and I tried rebooting my PC. If lots of folks are having this problem, it seems like a Blizzard rather than a player issue.

Same here, error loading hero.

same error. cannot load hero error 395002

Same here in Kentucky, USA. I can log on to European servers fine so definitely a problem with American servers.

Same here in Melbourne Australia.

how long do you think it will take blizzard to address this issue?

I am adding on hoping Blizzard will see the rising posts and at least let us know what’s going on and for about how long…

It’ll take’em less time when they see us all in here with our pitchforks and torches!

3 Likes

Same issue here. ive scoured the forums and see no answer in sight. RIP

it lets me log on asia and eu but not Na lol

Yep i was able to log asia and Europe

LOL … I Like this