Disconnected from Diablo 3

Just got disconnected, as well as a bunch of other people - saying something about the game being terminated, when trying to rejoin into a game it says something about the game license being expired.

Now says “There was an error loading the hero. Please try again. (Code 395002)” when attempting to join back by restarting the game.

3 Likes

Same garbage here!!!

Same. Unreal Blizzard, fix this.

game license issue? the hell?

Is this happening in all servers? I’m from Australia on the Americas server.
Anyone else?

same issue for me…

Theres an article about the error code that comes up when restarting the game here, but since there’s like 3 different error messages + heaps of people are getting this, I think it might be something to do with the diablo servers.

Yep. Happened yesterday about the same time too!

Oh really?? Did blizzard say anything about this?

Same here but i get error saying cant load hero/charactor

Stuck at Retrieving Hero … >.<

Bruv…why tho

What location is everyone from?

New York City here…

Pooped out on me while plvl’ing a hardcore replacement, since my main just died farming…

Would be interesting to see if anyone is from EU or Asia regions because it might just be Americas having this issue

Same issue Ohio. US, Kicked during game play. Tried to rejoin get put in to a Queue and than kicked from that Queue. rinse repeat. Till I get a unable to load toons screen.

Last night it was the same problem from 8-11 pm. NA server here. Today it happened to me again. ughh.

North Carolina here… same issue as well.

No issues with EU when i switched over so prob just America servers.

1 Like