Fun/underrated builds?

Spectral Blade wiz. Also electrocute/manald heal.

4 Likes

Grin Reaper WD w/piranhado, spider queen, lob blob bomb etc.

1 Like

Electrocute manald was really fun for me a couple years ago.

Also, this is not an off build but WoL has always been one of my favorites.

Another not so off build is Zeis double lightning AoV FotH/HF hybrid, but two of my favorite skills and it feels like you’re Thor. It’s a little squishy but keeping good range, it is really fun.

1 Like

Barb Weapon Throw: Ricochet w/ BT support.

1 Like

Corpse Bomb for me. Love those explosions. Fun but weak.

This is one of my favorites as well. I prefer the stream of arrows from Archers. Very satisfying to PEW PEW for the Zakarum!

What other non-traditional builds do you all enjoy? I’d love to read more about what skills and skill combinations you find fun, even if they aren’t competitive for pushing.

17 Likes

This season I made a Fan of Knives/Chakram build with quite a few proc’s from Pox Faulds, Band of Hallow Whispers, and Nagelring. I used a relatively low level LoD gem around lvl45. Played with it from level 70 through Destroyer in the Journey.

It was really fun while I used it to farm up the equipment for the Unhallowed Essence build.

Other Details were a Sword of Ill Will, Spines of Seething Hatred. Lord Greenstones Fan in the cube. Illusionary Boots in the Cube. Sharpshooter Passive.

Really cool to see elites go boom with a FoK burst and melt down other mobs with Twin Chakrams.

Really wish there was a set that utilized those skill and Spike Traps too.

1 Like

2.6.8 buff to Eternal Union/Warhelm of Kassar confirmed! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Good ole ‘SloBall’!!!

I also really like the auto-fire (Marauders) build. Equip you 3x spenders, drop the sentries and screen cleared itself.

Miss the lightning dual hydra as well

2 Likes

hello all,

i read this thread but i don’t know of these builds . only playing sunwuko/bell and barb/ww.

can someone is this beautiful assembly give me some links for some builds fun to play ? i don’t want to put GR , just find some fun to play.

thanks to you and good game.

Because I found an Ancient Velvet Cameral, I paired it with Mikan’s ball of hate, Odens Sun, simplicity’s strength and tried to make a viable chain lightning build. To remind me of D1 where you could clear entire levels with chain lightning. Not as effective in D3 but pretty good nostalgia anyway.

4 Likes

I would like if my Crusader to be able to cast Blessed Hammer while on the move! and of course this Hammers orbits you as you move like in Dominion rune. :smiley:

for example:

Justinian’s Mercy - Blessed Hammer gains the effect of the Dominion rune and you can cast it while you move.

and for more crazy fun Blessed Hammer + Steed Charge! :star_struck: :heart_eyes: just imagine it! it will be supercrazyfastfarmbuild! sweeeeet :yum: :yum: :yum:

I like speed wiz for bouties. tal rasha parts with teleport calamity, aether walker, wand of woh or in-geom cubed, cosmic strang.

I really enjoy playing slowball Dh, or zombie bears WD. Probably one of my absolute favourites next to the old fear doc, or a really classic build, sacrifice.

Wizard Spectral Blade

1 Like

I really love the DH Strafe skill. Shooting everything while on the move is great. Just wish it had some better legendaries or a set. Also wish it didn’t require a bow when using the dagger rune.

4 Likes

Phalanx oriented build, still hope for some buff
https ://us .diablo3.com/en/profile/jeetkundo-21353/hero/108486955

I really love the original Helltoth WD.

Basically all decay skills, with Acid Cloud as the favourite.

Basically everything i mentioned in this collection of ideas.

I have high hopes for this Set…maybe there is some light in the future :expressionless:

3 Likes

As Eniac said:

That is a fun one. I also like Mirror Ball Magic Missile spam. Seeing how many I can get in the air has always been amusing for me.

Another favorite is my Super Frenzy Barb build. It gets a little silly when you get all the stacks you can.

Neither is end game or even farming, but they are amusing to see what happens when you get going:

https://youtu.be/dn3jliTJ4xA

I would love for the primary attacks of both to get much better with their new sets.

1 Like

Blizzard spent lot of development power for Necro’s revive skill and it is totally useless as it is. :frowning:

5 Likes