Fun/underrated builds?

What are some fun/underrated builds you like?

1 Like

WD LoD/ Spirit Barrage based. Not the strongest of builds but definitely a lot of fun to play.

1 Like

M6 Cluster Bombs with Hellcat is my all time favourite.

3 Likes

HaLoD

I found a Zoosader to be a lot of fun. Get those Phalanx on the march!

3 Likes

i’d like to see a rimeheart build for necro or wizz. is there something?

1 Like

I liked the pet-walker when I played WD last season - super chilled and really fast if running low level content.

1 Like

The DH Blue Balls of Lightning build, the most layed back and the most devastating build Diablo III ever had. If you set it up right, you could dissolve every Monster on the screen, all in slooww motion. :zap: :sleeping: :zap:

6 Likes

Fire MOTE/Leapquake Barb.

So much fun jumping all over the map watching everything burn to death in the puddles of lava you left everywhere.

EDIT - That sounded a lot less sadistic in my head :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I love the Rocket variant of this one.

One of the best things about games : scaring old people out of context. “I shot that mf in the head 3 times, he just would not die!”

As to the OP tho, I second the Legacy of Nightmares Spirit Barrage build, if you’re anywhere near the gear for it.

Spectral Blade wiz. Also electrocute/manald heal.

4 Likes

Grin Reaper WD w/piranhado, spider queen, lob blob bomb etc.

1 Like

Electrocute manald was really fun for me a couple years ago.

Also, this is not an off build but WoL has always been one of my favorites.

Another not so off build is Zeis double lightning AoV FotH/HF hybrid, but two of my favorite skills and it feels like you’re Thor. It’s a little squishy but keeping good range, it is really fun.

1 Like

Barb Weapon Throw: Ricochet w/ BT support.

1 Like

Corpse Bomb for me. Love those explosions. Fun but weak.

This is one of my favorites as well. I prefer the stream of arrows from Archers. Very satisfying to PEW PEW for the Zakarum!

What other non-traditional builds do you all enjoy? I’d love to read more about what skills and skill combinations you find fun, even if they aren’t competitive for pushing.

17 Likes

This season I made a Fan of Knives/Chakram build with quite a few proc’s from Pox Faulds, Band of Hallow Whispers, and Nagelring. I used a relatively low level LoD gem around lvl45. Played with it from level 70 through Destroyer in the Journey.

It was really fun while I used it to farm up the equipment for the Unhallowed Essence build.

Other Details were a Sword of Ill Will, Spines of Seething Hatred. Lord Greenstones Fan in the cube. Illusionary Boots in the Cube. Sharpshooter Passive.

Really cool to see elites go boom with a FoK burst and melt down other mobs with Twin Chakrams.

Really wish there was a set that utilized those skill and Spike Traps too.

1 Like

2.6.8 buff to Eternal Union/Warhelm of Kassar confirmed! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Good ole ‘SloBall’!!!

I also really like the auto-fire (Marauders) build. Equip you 3x spenders, drop the sentries and screen cleared itself.

Miss the lightning dual hydra as well

2 Likes