in 4 days this thread has:

• 1.1k #### replies

• 6.9k #### views

• 192 #### users

• 4.6k #### likes

• 50 #### links
    and 309 Likes for the opening post.

10 Likes

The fact that one of the highest links is a meme, is kind of funny. The fact that we are having a fun meme war is kind of amazing.

We are having fun saying what our opinions are with them and trying to make them humorous at the same time. This is a good sign for a community in my book.

4 Likes

Memes are one of the last vestiges of free speech. The fact they are being attacked and regulated or outlawed in various jurisdictions is frightening.

1 Like

Yeah, I recall Fluffy saying something similar. Personally, I’m never going to call for a nerf for a class I don’t play, but I can respect experts whose opinions on their own classes vary. Sorry to hear about the current state of Necro. Much like Barb, sounds like their other builds could use some juice!

Been listening to Iron Maiden all night thanks to y’all. Saw them live a few years ago and it was AMAZING. My favorite records of theirs are Somewhere in Time and Seventh Son of a Seventh Son.

Good job staying positive, crew. Keep the lights on and the fryers hot.

9 Likes

Memes are a form of satire, as long as they don’t insult or break any laws they should be allowed to exist.

2 Likes

Its gonna be rough for the first blue that decides to step into this convo. If it’s good news, they’re gonna be beloved. If its not…then may Krom have mercy on their souls.

8 Likes

Interestingly I woke up from my sleep earlier, dreamt that Nev posted for the final patch notes, whereby Lamentation dmg bonus is indeed reduced to in-between, but they also buffed MOTE and IK sets so that more barb builds can be competitive…one can dream right? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The [quote=“Free-1746, post:1173, topic:5766”]
Yeah, I recall Fluffy saying something similar. Personally, I’m never going to call for a nerf for a class I don’t play, but I can respect experts whose opinions on their own classes vary. Sorry to hear about the current state of Necro. Much like Barb, sounds like their other builds could use some juice!
[/quote]

The necro is in a good state, I think. Especially with thorns gone. Even though the builds are going to push lower they all feel good to play and aren’t gimmicky like thorns or wall charge barb, which I think is the most important part. Being able to push the class leader board with a build that feels nice to play, which I think we can all agree whirl rend on ptr felt very nice, all other opinions aside/debates aside. Felt like a smooth ride instead of a weird exploit/gimmick.

2 Likes

Indeed, I find wall charging very silly, it is like knocking oneself against the wall. I played the raekor charge barb when it was first buffed, and when I was told that I have to charge against the walls/rocks to climb higher, I was like…WHAT?!?

I heard about the great super duper fun WW Rend Barb being nerfed on live? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE DEVS nooooooooooooooo! Dont rend it.

The WW Rend barb feels so much like Vanilla again.
I also see Chainer coming back to Diablo 3 :wink:

Please devs all the OP stated is so much differentiated and accurate please reconsider the nerf

3 Likes

FYI:

2 Likes

Don’t nerf PTR rend buff.
Don’t nerf Chantodos live power, it’s the only tool we wizards have.
Fix archon/channeling interaction.
Let the new monk and sader sets shine.

14 Likes

100% Agreed :+1:

19 Likes

Still no feedback from our CM, this is just sad.

5 Likes

I could live with that, maybe.

Devs are taking a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig nap after Blizzcon lol

5 Likes

I’m a Barbarian, not a miracle worker.

4 Likes

Don’t agree with him because it’s him saying it.
Agree with him because he’s right.

1 Like

Daily reminder
Pls Buff WW Barb.
Do not nerf Lamentation Buff.

Leave buff for S19, then you have a huge ammount of data from casual players.
Don’t base nerfs on 0,5% players.

Thank from EU

10 Likes