Forcing people to play your way

He had 4 tweets. You should read them all and what each refers to. You may be surprised.

Correct

4 Likes

Chris Wilson already had a nice message for these crying type of players.
“Get rolled reddit”

Youd be surprised, couple weeks or months pass and there most likely wouldnt be certain game types on each loot mechanism 24/7, im actually certain of it.

Again, those are 2 individual products on the menu. I can see where you are coming from and what you want to say with it. Having options is not a bad thing to have but as i stated above already:

1 Like

Yeah it was awesome :smiley:

It’s affects everyone because it would take a lot of time ,resources and work to implement. With those things being a precious commodity a lot of us would rather they be focused on things more important to us like all the bugs that aren’t fixed etc.

Time spent on Ploot is a waste of time. No offense to those who want it. Public runs will still not be an optimal or good way of farming gear when bob the barbarian who gets the killing blow on the boss only has 0 to50% mf. If your not stacking high enough mf your not gonna get good drops as well as most the time you won’t get any drops at all because 4 items ÷ by 8 means you’ll miss out quite often.

1 Like

A couple of toggles here and there are alright, but not everything needs to be a togglable option.

While it’s a moot point at launch, THIS right here is the biggest unspoken complaint right here from anti-plooters. While some legitimately do want the competition, I feel a big segment against it are against it not because they want actual competition, but they want EASY competition vs slow clickers. They don’t want to compete vs the auto-looter bots and other fast clickers. Plus, as much as it has been hammered here on the forums, people still believe that if ploot exists as an option at game creation, the devs would be looney enough to have it be instanced loot (everyone gets full drop pool) instead of simple loot allocation of the drop pool.

Are you not supposed to be MFing for items, including jmods, in solo games, and doing it any other way is the wrong way? Allocated drops works no different from FFA in that regard, you would still do the primary mfing solo.

I’m bored, so throwing in my lot, even if I don’t really care at this point.

5 Likes

And btw you ploot guys are trying to force everyone to play ur desired way and accept that stupid option. And why it does affect everybody, even those who would turn it off, has been said several times… Stop portraying yourself as a victim cuz people dont like your idea. Diablo 2 was/is succesful because its different from other games!

2 Likes
  1. Id imagine itll be the opposite, especially if bots are an factor, they not gonna share their loot with plooters, neither would i. And judging by what plooters are asking for and their motives they strike to me more of followers not hosts, dont think there would be many ploot run hosters for the kindness fo their heart, propably blash MicroRNA and Shadout, assuming they would have 16 hours a day to play and would have good enough gear, since they advocate ploot though i really doubt it.
  2. Isnt that the reason they want ploot, to get rewarded participation trophy in public EXP runs while being trash at looting? … LOL
  3. Youd have to argue this with your fellow ploot advocates since all of you suggest different way of executing it.
  4. Change to filter to show all games regarldess of loot system or? Then fair enough

Yet, wheres the 0 effect on anyone though

Somehow the number order is messed but i think you can figure which is reply to which.

What? How does offering an option force you to choose that option?

I’m all :ear:

8 Likes

You’ll be playing with cheaters, but the cheats won’t be built into the game for you - SORRY!

Sharing isnt cheating. You seem to be at a fundamental confusion about what cheating is.

2 Likes

PoE has FFA, timed, and instanced loot. Are you actually claiming that instanced loot is cheating in that game?

1 Like

Uhm, maybe by there being only tombruns for ploot at 6 AM but i wanna do FFA tombs? Im forced to your loot style.

My turn to be all :ear::ear::ear::ear::ear::ear:

How is that different from a FFA game where bob the barbarian gets the KB?
Why do you bring unrelated points into the field? Are you intentionally sabotaging your own argument?

3 Likes

Yup, he has not read anything here, or the other 100 different arguments why ploto will effect EVERYONE. And i bet most ppl including myself are tired of repeating ourselves day after day.

2 Likes

Word! so frustrating xD

people who do tombruns on personal loot most likely would not be doing tombruns on FFA all of a sudden if ploot doesn’t exist they will just play solo.

So if you hide ploot games your options would look the same either way at 6am.

3 Likes