Forcing people to play your way

How is that different from a FFA game where bob the barbarian gets the KB?
Why do you bring unrelated points into the field? Are you intentionally sabotaging your own argument?

3 Likes

Yup, he has not read anything here, or the other 100 different arguments why ploto will effect EVERYONE. And i bet most ppl including myself are tired of repeating ourselves day after day.

2 Likes

Word! so frustrating xD

people who do tombruns on personal loot most likely would not be doing tombruns on FFA all of a sudden if ploot doesn’t exist they will just play solo.

So if you hide ploot games your options would look the same either way at 6am.

3 Likes

Again, this is only possible if sales/retention in D2R is a miserable failure. The nice thing is that with global servers it will be prime time for others to play so you have essentially nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

The problem is unfortunately that the anti-ploot crowd refused to read. All their arguments have already been debunked months ago. Nothing new to see here:

Yes! Word! Do your homework!

5 Likes

We know thats not true, you can only speak on your personal behalf.

You are welcome to have such an opinion of course.

But when it comes the part about 3 items being split between 8 players, that is just how things factually are, in both FFA and Ploot.

What if there are no people who ever reach Hell in D2R? Then you cant do any Baal runs at all?
Unreasonable examples are unreasonable.
It would never happen.

Do you hate competition and just want things handed to you?
No different from these players going solo, or not playing at all either.

Timers on blue items could be nothing, or short enough that you wont have to backtrack.

Besides, “item waste” (in terms of the market) is a thing in FFA too. Since you are rewarded for spam clicking drops, people who dont trade might pick up some of these items, and vendor them.

Anyway, we dont have to guess. Just add ploot to a test ladder for 3-6 months and see how it goes.

Sure. Fix those bugs before adding Ploot.

It is not meant to. If it did, then it really would be a big game change. But it wont. Just a way to alter the MP experience a bit. Both Ploot and FFA would remain weak ways to get items.

Yep.

Unrealistic to happen. But start your own FFA tombs run, and people will join it, since there were no other games up.

What do you do today, if there are zero runs up?

4 Likes

“Debunked” by irrational denyalism :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Self-proclaimed debunkgod 9000

1 Like

What you dont seem to realise is that it is only Blizzard who can force you to play their way. Not one from the forum members can force you to anything. We simply arguing against something you asking for.

1 Like

If you could share, you wouldn’t be a ploot advocate LOL

1 Like

Exactly this.
Wish people would stop pulling the “omg stop changing things” etc. Only Blizzard can change things.

1 Like

False. It is literally the exact opposite. But nice try.

If you would be able to apply logic, you wouldnt be an anti-ploot advocate.
Back to you.

“Arguing” would imply the usage of arguments over insults.

1 Like

that’s exactly what they’re going to do LOL after the game releases and ppl are playing you wont be able to refund. because you got what you paid for.

1 Like

Blash logic is basically you dont allowed to use your counter argument. :rofl:

we don’t know that’s not true.

It is true i can only speak on the information i have and the fact is a lot of people advocating for ploot have stated they would play mostly in private games if no ploot.

On top of that if you are someone who wants to play with personal loot why would you choose to play in a public FFA game made specifically to fam loot?

And as you can see, they are not even arguing on the points. Even when giving a golden ticket to bring the discussion back to the arguments.

~20 arguments on the table. They chose insult over arguments.
I hope you realize where the problem sits right now.

3 Likes

To answer that question it will surely take some testing to see the outcome. Adding the option to change the ruleset of loot allocation will make one option more superior than the other depending on what the player wants to do / achieve. If the player wants the safer way to get loot then they’d prefer ploot, although its still not guaranteed that you get loot. You eliminate the control of the players to obtain any amount of loot.
If it would be about adding an option where the amount of consoles or PC specs is increased then it would certainly be a no brainer because the gameplay is unaffected.

Are you willing to take the risk that ploot will replace FFA eventually, even though that this is not your intention right now?

Simple question, what would be the case if there was 1 tombrun game total, between FFA and Ploot?

Your dismissed

Bro feel free to ignore me. I prefer it anyway. Other guys just destroyed any “pro” of your desired ploot with understandable arguments and you keep pretending they never said anything… Bye sir.

1 Like