Ethereal transmogs and achievement not visible

It is now four months later and the following bug (Ethereal transmogs and achievement not visible) is not mentioned in the patch notes when is it finally going to be fixed?

So awesome you needed to post this three times.

1 Like

You know you love the new people know the forum. :love_you_gesture:

Eth transmorgs work fine.

No they don’t. Read the thread the OP linked. Not only did the Feat of Strength disappear from everyone’s Achievement lists, some of the people affected by this earned the Feat of Strength and no longer have the transmogs available to them. Blizzard confirmed this as a bug over three months ago and there’s no indication, an entire season later, that there will be a fix for it in 2.7.3

We’ve been asking for updates since…

2 Likes

Well it works for me. You had to collect ALL the eth weapons to get the transmorg for ANY of the weapons. If it isnt allowing you to transmorg, then you didnt earn the achievement.

1 Like

I’m sorry, XxTaiPanxX, but that simply is not the case. If it was, there wouldn’t be the numerous reports that showed up at the end of the season. Not to mention, there wouldn’t be a blue post about it if there wasn’t a problem.

The issue is that there are people who earned the feat of strength and the ability to xmog. However at season’s end, the achievement was lost, and some also lost the xmogs. Just because it works for you doesn’t mean it works for everyone.

2 Likes

For a number of players, myself included, we lost the Feat of Strength, but retained the ability to use the ethereal transmogs. However, that’s not the case for all players, some of whom lost both the Feat of Strength and the transmogs, which is made extremely clear in the thread you obviously didn’t bother to read through…

From the thread you didn’t bother to read…

Why are you even arguing at this point when Blizzard already acknowledged months ago that this is a bug?

We’re not asking for confirmation of a bug, we’re asking if they’ve got a fix for it months later.

2 Likes

February 2023 and the problem persists. Any news?

I guess I’m one of the lucky ones. Mine still works.

Some folks still have access to the transmogs, some folks don’t but no-one has the achievement for unlocking them though almost a year and a quarter after unlocking them.