Ethereal achievement not loading

same issues here
no transmog nor achievement.

1 Like

Would like to add to the issue. Finished the achivement on the 20th of November in EU, see neither the Feat of Strength nor the Transmogs.
A player in my clan has the transmogs; we played together to complete it.

1 Like

I am also having this same problem. I know I got them all last season but now I have no feat of strength or transmog.

2 Likes

My FoS disappeared but I still have the transmogs. A friend that I did the Feat with doesn’t have the achievement or the ability to transmog the weapons at the moment, but I know she finished since I was grouped with her when she got the Feat.

1 Like

Having the same problem. No achievement, no transmogs. Earned the achievement on Dec 3rd. Can’t add links unfortunately, but have a screenshot of earning the achievement even.

1 Like

My friend and I both did the achievement and he was able to transmog his gear, and it doesn’t show up on mine.

1 Like

EU Same issue for me, completed the achievement but now in season 25 and I dont have the achievement/transmogs

1 Like

Hello
I did the “Ethereal recollection” feats of strenght before season 24 ended (near the end). I saw the achievement, tried the transmogs and was very happy. But now I cant see the achievement nor can I transmog, except for some reason to doombringer and gimmershed. Can you PLEASE help me in this issue as it was a pain to do this. Thank you very much for any help

1 Like

Scroll up to the Blizzard reply which says they’re investigating…

2 Likes

I know it’s being investigated. I just wanted to add some input…   with pictures.

Americas Region – Season 24

Americas Region – Now (Season 25)

It’s the same for Europe and Asia Regions.

1 Like

I posted pictures five days ago…

2 Likes

Not of my Account.  

2 Likes

Boa noite!

Na minha conta aconteceu mesma coisa, fiz a coleta de todos os itens ethereos, apareceu a mensagem na tela, de missao feita, e eu não possuo as transmogs em minha conta…

Poderiam nos ajudar?

3 Likes

No Feat of Strength but I still have transmogs available. EU region.

The issue seems to vary case by case. Some have the transmogs still available, others don’t. I’m sure Blizzard sorts this one out eventually.

1 Like

I’m in the same situation no achieve and no transmog… Can any dev help us, please?

2 Likes

On the same thread…

4 Likes

Just posting in this thread cause I also lost my Feat and mogs. I didn’t bother logging in when last season ended to clean up my mail, but I logged in a day after new season started not knowing that Ethereal items were being deleted, then when I checked for mogs they weren’t available on non-season characters, then I checked for achievement/feat and it wasn’t there either.

Hopefully they figure this out cause if this is gonna keep happening because they’re now deciding that new Season stuff is “void” I don’t see any point wasting time with this game anymore.

2 Likes

Any progress in this matter???

2 Likes

My friend and I both finished the achievement on the weekend of the season end. I relogged to see the ethereal transmogs at the mystic, whereas she did not (assuming all would be fine). I see my transmogs now during S25 (seasonal and not), whereas she does not. Maybe that’s the common factor: whether you logged in after acquiring the achievement before season end (or perhaps before recent patch)?

2 Likes

the same problem with me. EU Server

2 Likes