Disconnected from Diablo 3

New York City here…

Pooped out on me while plvl’ing a hardcore replacement, since my main just died farming…

Would be interesting to see if anyone is from EU or Asia regions because it might just be Americas having this issue

Same issue Ohio. US, Kicked during game play. Tried to rejoin get put in to a Queue and than kicked from that Queue. rinse repeat. Till I get a unable to load toons screen.

Last night it was the same problem from 8-11 pm. NA server here. Today it happened to me again. ughh.

North Carolina here… same issue as well.

No issues with EU when i switched over so prob just America servers.

1 Like

same here. gotta love blizzard

2 Likes

I’m in the UK.
EU region server - authenticated fine, retrieved hero list, started a game
Asia region server - authenticated fine, retrieved hero list, started a game
US region server - authenticated fine, stuck on retrieving hero list (Code 395002)

So, yeah, it’s the US server that’s broke.

1 Like

Heres to hoping your not dead. Thats the main reason i dont play HC
Should be auto revive if its blizz’s fault you die

1 Like

Ah okay, thought so.

1 Like

did this “fix” found no errors. switched regions without a problem, switched back still getting same code. its not on our end, its on blizzards.

4 Likes

I left my game to start a new one while doing bounties. At first it said I could not get back in because of the license being expired (Code 395000) . Now it says there is a error loading the hero. (Code 395002).

I went through the troubleshooting steps. When I switched to the Euro server it loaded perfectly to the hero screen. I didn’t try Asia.

I have the next 5 days off of work. Ready to get going and level some gems and start enjoying my vacation. Got kicked out of the blue and now I’m having to jump through hoops doing tech support trying to figure this out. So glad I checked here before I submitted all of my files to Blizzard because now I see I’m not alone. Good times!!! :slight_smile: So glad to have started my 5 day vacation from my Tech Support job only to do… tech support! LOL

1 Like

the Server probably crashed, cause its happening to everyone

Me too, this is why I want an offline option, so I can play regardless of their server bullmess.

1 Like

I think you’re right. People should not waste time following the "fixes’ for this issue. It only wasted 40 minutes of my time. It seems to be a Blizzard issue.

Good luck with that, they wouldn’t want to give up the control it gives keeping us online.

oof sorry to hear that, i think the servers are back up now

Hey all,

We resolved this earlier. Should be good to go from here on out. If it comes back today please post on this thread below.