Error 395002 Unable to play this morning

fixed I believe… i can now log in at least

Same here. I tried all the steps below and it’s still not working.

Happy to hear I’m not the only one, unhappy that it’s happening…

If you receive errors when loading your hero, try the following steps to resolve the problem:

• Log out of the game then log back in. This will refresh your hero screen and allow you to see all available heroes.

• Run the repair tool to repair any damaged game files.

• Switch to another game region and switch back to refresh your game’s cache.

• [Delete the Battle.net Tools folder] to automatically rebuild outdated or corrupt files.

If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forums or [contact us]

I am able to log in now. issue is fixed… :wink:

Same, at least it was resolved quickly.

lol my thoughts exactly :slight_smile:

Hey there,

It does look like our engineers were working on resolving these errors earlier this morning. Glad to hear things are looking better!

Cheers!

This happened to me yesterday morning. I had just cleared a GR, went to close greater rift and was disconnected. Tried to reconnect and kept getting this error. When I was able to get back in 15 minutes later, my progress from clearing the GR and the items picked up were not there. Basically the server desynced when disconnected and progress lost.

I am able to log in now but I lost all my characters and progress. My paragon 1109 crusader is now a level 10 wizard .

A day after Error 395002 I followed all fixes like the repair tool, delete Blizzard Entertainment folder etc. and …walah I got to login but my heroes/progress are gone . in my hero list is a level 10 wizard from nowhere.

Hello Ironmaiden,

Looks as if you’re logging in the game with the wrong e-mail…

Does your BattleNet app say “Starter Edition” as on the screenshot below:

If so, you will need to log out from your BattleNet client and re-login with the right e-mail/password. If you don’t remember what those are, you will need to contact Blizzard Support directly here:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/316/979/solution
and click the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page.

1 Like

Error 395002 this morning again. Anyone else? Is this a maintenance? Did I lose my HC char?

Works fine for me… I was able to start a new game just now.

Happening to me right now. Can’t access.

As I post this, it started working again

Unable to log on due to ERROR message.

@Haagar:

It might be useful if you told us what error message you are getting and provide more details on when you are getting this error.

• Can you start the BattleNet app ?
  • Do you get the error when you press PLAY ?
  • Do you get the error when you try to start a new game ?

Hadn’t been on for a long time, was playing wow and the beta. Was worried, when I tried to get on this morning Sept 6th, any info would be appreciated. thank you

You really need to be more specific about the nature of the problem.
If it is not Error 395002, you should start your own thread.

Yup, I was blocked a few days ago on this 395002. Finally gave up trying to get in and tried 6 hours later and it was fixed. Now, this morning the same damned thing! I wish they would go back to the old style like Battlenet where you can at least play single player when their stuff isn’t working right!

I was able to play for 3 minutes and then America Server is reporting a pluthera of 395 codes. How long till up again. This just happened the other day. You would think the servers would be stable after HOW mANY years…