D3 Season Update

I guess from the news, “S3(D2R) to begin sometime in mid-February”. I would say Februar 16th(Thursday).
And D3 S28 will start 1 week later Februar 24th(Friday).
D3 PTR patch notes next week Friday & PTR will start the week after.
I have played D3 since 2012, can’t wait to enjoy the last good(hopefully) S28 before D4 :slight_smile:

*Pls buff Multishot DH. One of the most satisfying build ^^

1 Like

I disagree on this, PTR is around 2 weeks and enough imo. Friday Februar 24th or even 17th is more realistic.

Past few seasons’ PTRs (S16 and later) were announced “Our two-week PTR testing period for the x.x.x update begins…”.

According to this: https://d3resource.com/seasons PTR start usually predates the season start by about a month (29 to 46 days).

2 Likes

They said it’s a “good” one, not a “big” one, but even if, 2 weeks is usualy enough.

hope no meme for this post

4 Likes

The PTR is going to be good… and then we’ll nerf it… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Tyvm for this much needed update!

Correction: Then we’ll DOUBLE nerf it! :rofl:

5 Likes

Nothing like new people showing up just in time, to talk trash about someone who posts on these boards pretty much daily, and is usually helpful. :roll_eyes: Because they have no clue on why they can’t see someone’s profile.

Why don’t you go research on why you’re having the problem first before making yourself look like a donkey? Thanks.

3 Likes

When you use the word “it”, you mean witch doctor, right?

1 Like

It’s going to be great.

Thank you so much for the communication! You have no idea how much it means :slight_smile:

Excited!

I wonder if they’ll be introducing some D4 mechanics since it probably will be the last D3 season until D4 launches.

I’m actually really excited about Diablo 4 whereas before I was not hyped at all. Blizzard has shown with their new direction in dragonflight they understand what’s needed in their games.

1 Like

A Battle Pass perhaps?

1 Like

Huck huck. Hey, the battle pass is a defacto subscription. I’ve always thought that the Diablo franchise could use a subscription to increase the viability of its live service content. Good move imo.

This also stages Diablo to become Blizzards premier franchise, overthrowing WoW. Which means a lot of Diablo content. I’m all for that. And I hope this model succeeds.

2 Likes

For that matter, does he ever find any old books from the order? The first thing he says when he joins up is if you find any he gets to keep them. It always felt like a potential plot point.

1 Like

are you pro-bravata or nada-bravata?

1 Like

Bravata non grata. Wide open there. :facepunch:

Raise the block chance. :martial_arts_uniform:

6 Likes

6 Likes

hawkeyesayingdontgivemehope.gif

1 Like

I think Kormac gave up on that. While he didn’t find the old books of the order, he did find Jondar’s journal which included a torn page from one of the old books that he sought. The torn page included instructions to create angelic weapons that could be used by humans. Following returning to westmarch in act 5 and seeing that the corruption of the order came from the top (the Grandmaester Templar), Kormac believed it was simply best to wipe out the templars then and there, especially after learning that the Grandmaester intended to abduct and force every citizen in westmarch into becoming a templar to create an “unstoppable” force.

After Kormac and the Nephalem player wiped out the templar order in westmarch, Kormac made it his goal to find any remaining Templar still under the influence of the order and free them from it, by force if necessary.

So yeah, I imagine since the old texts of the templar order were mostly about making weapons of untold potential among other things, as well as the fact that Kormac wiped out most of the templar order, he may not have much interests in finding the old books themselves, as he may considered them to be damning now.

As for him starting a new order. It’s certainly not impossible, but if he did, it may not have surivive in D4, and if it did, then it’s struggling like most other groups/clans in the game.

2 Likes