Season 28 is stuck?

Hello again, friends!
It looks like Blizzard has so many things to worry about that they completely forgot about us. Diablo 3 has sunk into oblivion, well, at least the duration of the 27th season loudly hints at this. After all, in just 5 months, many of us will plunge into the sweet and mysterious world of Diablo 4. But then a logical question arises, what about those who do not plan to conquer the expanses of the fourth Diablo, and just want to continue to fight evil in the good old Diablo 3?
Gentlemen from Blizzard, well, it’s not even funny anymore, but it’s just very ugly of you to stretch the season for almost 160+ days, at such a pace it will come to two seasons a year! This is very sad…
I’m guessing you’re having a ‘genre crisis’ with the season 28 theme, but you can reach out to the community and I think they’ll be more than enthusiastic to help! )))
Personally, I can offer the following:
For example, you can add “Angelic Blessing” to the game, which will give the character the effect of one of the pillars of the great portal for 2-6 hours. You can get such an “Angel’s Blessing” only in the rare “Son of Oreka” portal, or in some other way. No more than two Angelic Blessings can be applied to your character at the same time.
Or give the opportunity to make additional nests in jewelry and weapons.
Finally, change the Ring of Royal Opulence legendary modifier to 2 pieces, allowing two sets to be used at the same time.
Also, by analogy with the “Angelic Blessing”, you can introduce the Elixir of Providence ingredient into the game, which will significantly strengthen the character, increase his stamina and speed of movement.
Or you can just come up with a season of “Fallen Angels”, which will sometimes come down to you and help, greatly strengthening you.
And so on… But these are all details.
The only important thing now is how soon the release date for Season 28 and PTR will be revealed, as well as what lies ahead for Diablo 3 in the near future.

The four of them could play Monopoly instead.

5 Likes

Then, what’s the rush?

Those who do not plan on playing D4 will have the rest of their lives to play all the D3 they want. And 10 more years from now, when it no longer runs on future computers, maybe they’ll be able to find it on Steam or GOG.

You mean like D2:LoD?

Probably the same as D1 and D2.

By the way, have you ever heard of line feeds between paragraphs? Your wall-of-text is a bit annoying.

1 Like

An here’s the problem: There’s no season pass with D3 seasons, so why should they release them?

Now that they filled their wallets with D4 preorders, they don’t care.

S27 is so good needs to go core. If it goes core i would say Blizzard can end seasons for good and focus on D2R and D4.

2 Likes

for sure the system with the angelic crucibles should become permanent.

New seasons would/could have updated powers or a reduced selection of powers.

2 Likes

Too competitive. They have to group up and reach the M150 leaderboards first, in under 6 hours, before they can then break off into solo engagements and battle it out PvP-style.

But, realistically, I hope the S27 benefits vanish with the end of S27 as have nearly all other seasons. I prefer to try something new… so, I hope they manage to make something new.

The car is taken – but I take him as a thimble guy…?

SAN – you’re gonna see the best patch notes ever in the next couple of days, then you’re going to retract the ‘very ugly’ statement, issue a public apology, then pre-order a copy of Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition and that limited edition collector’s box with the love candle.

You’ll sign into D3 and put the wings on all your characters.

Once your package arrives in the mail… you’ll pick Team Lilith or Inarius and record yourself gluing that decorative map next to boat behind you… a little to the right… so your significant other won’t notice it so much each time she walks by the door.

That’s when the S28 PTR comes into this… once that pops – you’re going to discover the Ring of Royal Opulence and rock all 5 sets at the same time.

But this can’t happen if you play Monopoly!!

1 Like

I would definitely buy a Diablo themed Monopoly game.

Blizard (Activision, Microsoft, etc.), please make that a reality.

1 Like

My old Mac can’t even dream of Diablo 4 so it’s Monopoly for me. I’ll go with the little dog!

He who rolls to see who goes first… _______________

1 Like

I’m guessing they really want to corral people towards Dragonflight because the numbers don’t look too good.

But I’m just playing final fantasy until D3 or D2 has a new season. Dragonflight was a step in the right direction, but I’m not willing to tolerate their excessively toxic community anymore in order to progress my gear. No thanks. They need AI parties or more solo content to progress to the best gear over there.