D3 Season Update

For that matter, does he ever find any old books from the order? The first thing he says when he joins up is if you find any he gets to keep them. It always felt like a potential plot point.

1 Like

are you pro-bravata or nada-bravata?

1 Like

Bravata non grata. Wide open there. :facepunch:

Raise the block chance. :martial_arts_uniform:

6 Likes

6 Likes

hawkeyesayingdontgivemehope.gif

1 Like

I think Kormac gave up on that. While he didnā€™t find the old books of the order, he did find Jondarā€™s journal which included a torn page from one of the old books that he sought. The torn page included instructions to create angelic weapons that could be used by humans. Following returning to westmarch in act 5 and seeing that the corruption of the order came from the top (the Grandmaester Templar), Kormac believed it was simply best to wipe out the templars then and there, especially after learning that the Grandmaester intended to abduct and force every citizen in westmarch into becoming a templar to create an ā€œunstoppableā€ force.

After Kormac and the Nephalem player wiped out the templar order in westmarch, Kormac made it his goal to find any remaining Templar still under the influence of the order and free them from it, by force if necessary.

So yeah, I imagine since the old texts of the templar order were mostly about making weapons of untold potential among other things, as well as the fact that Kormac wiped out most of the templar order, he may not have much interests in finding the old books themselves, as he may considered them to be damning now.

As for him starting a new order. Itā€™s certainly not impossible, but if he did, it may not have surivive in D4, and if it did, then itā€™s struggling like most other groups/clans in the game.

2 Likes

Close enough to Persona non-Bravata :joy:

5 Likes

Iā€™m holding out hope for a SSF mode this time around. A man can hope right? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wonder if S28 will be the last hurrah for big updates to D3 or if the classic team will still have the same resources even after D4 releases.

Iā€™m actually pretty happy with the amount of effort theyā€™ve put into D3 since itā€™s potential second expansion was nixed. I just wish their priorities were a bit different is all.

3 Likes

My hope is that they create new unique season themes until season 30. And some little(big) item, etc changes. Or revisit some of the best season themes and create some variations of it. F.e. Ethereal Season with some different powers.

my profile isnt hidden tho?! perhaps you clicked on the armory thingy and it said unavailable because im not on na :man_shrugging:

You changed your settings, yesterday your profile was hidden :slight_smile:

Try to be consistent and not look like an idiot.

Are you guys talking about Bravatatas?

Bravatatas was one of the virtues that allowed citizens, particularly statesmen, to embody the concept of bromanitas, which denotes what it meant to be Broman and how Bromans regarded themselves, eventually devolving into a questionable character.

Bravatatas

braĀ·vaĀ·taĀ·tas(*)

(noun)

high stuporous seriousness (as in a personā€™s bearing or in the treatment of a subject)

had the bravatatas of a deep drinker

(*) Not to be confused with Bra v. Tatas.

1 Like

it sucks that many players donā€™t read the forum and donā€™t know about the upcoming news. - Blizzard needs to fix this somehow.

• Make more information official in the game itself.
    Even such a post could be published in the application client.
2 Likes

Wonā€™t change a thing. People come to the forum asking things without having opened the game in months, without looking at topics discussed in recent days, without reading patch notesā€¦ etc. etc.

2 Likes
  • Many players donā€™t take the time to read the forum (or even do a search)
  • Many players donā€™t take the time to read official news via the Battle.net app

I donā€™t think Blizzard can do anything about itā€¦

2 Likes

Some times i doubt they can read.

1 Like

Iā€™m realllllly hoping for the Tempest Rush changes Iā€™ve been looking for happen here, if not oh well, not the end of the world. I donā€™t post those suggestions publicly anymore because too many people just bite each otherā€™s heads off for suggestions, so I just see if it happens and if notā€¦oh well.

Itā€™d be awesome if peeps could send 1 email per month to a DEV to read through suggestions without having to be forced into public scrutiny and toxicity.

Bravata is hands down my favorite poster across D2 and D3. His posts are always unapologetically spot on, or at least bring attention to something that actually does need attention.

1 Like

Even when his information is wrong at times? Hey, weā€™re all wrong at times. Sometimes, I feel like we need a fact check tool around here to contain the misinformation posts in the forum.

2 Likes