Communities Are Not Working After Maintinance

focusing on blizzcon, most likely… they’re phoning it in.

Hey there friends,

Some changes have been pushed that should help with this problem. Please post back if you are still having this problem with invites and Communities!

We hope that it is resolved, but your continued replies help us know.

/Nathardrick

2 Likes

Having issues with this here on all three accounts in my family. Was fine last night.

1 Like

a continue in the replies - I am still having trouble with clan chat (Code 10014) no permission to send chat as of right now

1 Like

Hey all,

Thanks for letting us know there are still ongoing errors. Please continue to report here with the following:

• Error Code
  • Menu used to generate the error code (invite, chat, communities menu, etc)

Thanks again for following up with us.

Dear CS,
Thank you for connecting with us about these issues. It is great to hear back from you about these bugs we’ve encountered since the last 2 scheduled maintenance periods.
I created a Bug report with a more in depth look into these specific issues here:

1 Like

Attempting to type in clan chat:

"You do not have permission to send a chat message to your clan. (Code 10014)

2 Likes

EU server, 18:00-18:20 CEST, 20th September.

Made an offer in General Chat to give softcore, seasonal 1-70 boosts.
Received a whisper from someone asking for a boost.
Whisper showed without a leaf, indicating a non-seasonal hero.
Viewed player’s profile, showed the hero was softcore, seasonal.
Invited player to party but unable to start game with message saying that it’s not possible because you can’t mix seasonal and non-seasonal players.
Dropped party, started a game, tried re-inviting the hero, said I couldn’t invite for the same reason.

Also received a whisper from another player that said they were able to offer hardcore, seasonal boosts. That whisper showed without a skull or leaf icon, indicating the whisper was from a softcore, non-seasonal hero. When viewing their profile, they were on a hardcore, seasonal hero.

My Battle.net launcher shows one of the players on my Friends list is playing Diablo III, in town, at T16. In-game, my Friends list shows them as Mobile, i.e. not in game.

2 Likes

Good day! I am a CL of the DnL clan. after the update on Thursday, many clan members cannot write to the clan chat, only exclusion from the clan and acceptance back helps. Yesterday I received a new player VelaRUS # 2998, he could not write to the clan chat, I had to delete it, but I can’t accept it again, he writes that he is not in the clan, there is no clan prefix, it feels like the player is “hanging” somewhere. nevertheless, it is on the list of the clan, but I can’t delete it either - it writes an error, 319004, that it does not belong to the clan.

1 Like

Had a friend get disconnected while playing the cow level, when he tried to join back I never saw his party request, and when I tried to invite him to my game it immediately says that he declined the invite

1 Like

hello i just log in diablo and cant seee my clan cant use clan chat cant use any other comunity chat cant see anywone on my list in clan or out, basicli when i get in the game its just me,this mourning everything was normal

2 Likes

any news yet? I’m still having []-names and 0(1234) levels in clan as well as Error 10014 when trying to post in my clan D3S where im a mod… :frowning:

1 Like

I can’t accept anyone in the clan, it is written that “Your rank does not allow you to send an invitation”, although I’m a clan leader. Also clan chat does not work. There is no list of clan members (zero members on the network) Clan DnL death is not limit. Help me please!

1 Like

These issues have now been on-going for almost a fortnight.
Would it be too much to expect…

1. Stickied announcement in US General Discussion
  2. Stickied announcement in EU General Discussion
  3. Announcement in Battlenet launcher (all regions/languages, not just US English)
  4. Communicate with EU Tech Support who, by their responses on the EU forums, seem to be completely unaware this issue has been on-going for almost two weeks so they stop asking people to do WinMTR reports / client repairs for this
  5. Put out updates about this on your Twitter feeds
1 Like

It is getting worse in Poland. Third day “no clan” - only the inscription “Clan is currently unavailable”. No clan chat - error code 319045

3 Likes

A maintenance cycle for BNet starts in 15 minutes. Continue to post after this cycle ends to report any changes, good or bad.

I am the leader of my clan, and myself, nor my members can see my/our clan tag above my username in game. Who else is having this issue? I just chatted with Blizzard customer service, and though they were very nice, they told me to post here so that some traction hopefully comes of this and gets ITs notice. Please people if your having the same issue post too. This is my first time being extremely annoyed with any issue on blizzard. Been playing Blizz since Blackthorn at 6 when my uncle got my brother and I into gaming and then WC1. So I’m not new to this stuff, however I am new to posting an issue.

1 Like

I have the same problem but at the beginning I went out in community and clan people at level 0 or suddenly disappear from being the pj season, many of my clan went out so now I connect I get error 319045 tells me how my clan does not is available in bone communities to fix this unplayable

1 Like

I am also experiencing problems after maintenance. Before maintenance was getting repeatedly disconnected code 1016, now after maintenance besides disconnects cannot play with friends, cannot join games, DNDis showing, I cannot change it to available. I thought D3 was suppose to be a coop game, which it no longer is. When is this problem going to be fixed? I am tired of playing without my friends.

1 Like

I guess devs noticed that some players want a SSF mode, so now everyone has “one” :roll_eyes:

1 Like