Can't invite, it say season is non season

When i try invite a player. When stand in menu or in-game. It say it can not join for it’s not season even if it is. And the icone or profile picture do not load, it’s appear like just “0”.

2 Likes

Problems with chat / clans / communities / grouping / friends list / heroes showing as non-seasonal / having to leave groups to change hero and so on have been ongoing for a week and a half now…

…and two maintenances have not resolved the issues.

1 Like

Invite is broken, clan list is broken & solo play is the only way atm!

I made this post yesterday and not one soul replied about this horrible problem.

What is going on Blizzard? Please fix this mess.

When I get this issue I exit the game and battlenet launcher. When I start the launcher and D3 I am then season again for awhile. SometimesI reboot my comp, but I don’t know if this is necesary.

It’s pretty annoying, that they just ignore this issue, and blame it on the players’ internet…

1 Like

So true what you are posting @Fungo!

Still when I look in my clan list (right side of client game) I see most of my clan mates playing NS SC.

However I know all 40 of my clan mates are hardened Season HC players.

Good Gawd, Blizzard is this any way to treat the people that love your game?

1 Like

Classic Blizzrd. Break functions that were working before and fix nothing with “patches”.

Typical engineers - if something isn’t broken let’s fix it until it is.:nerd_face:

1 Like

I finally start grouping and a lot of the times I have issues grouping…Go figure…

FOUND WORK AROUND, start T6 game, all players should be able to enter, back out to lobby and remake as higher T