List of Bugs After Maintenance 9/10 and 9/18

EU realm. All communities show 0 members.
Unable to type on clan chat. Error 319045
Most of my clan members have the same issue.
Mike

Please fix your broken game without breaking new things in the process. Thanks Blizz

Now it is not even retrieving player list. Unable to start game. WP blizz

https://i.ibb.co/kqWnygx/70486582-10218975232187172-2759362710670934016-o.jpg

In hoping that this bug will be solved soon.

Game is still broken. Its veen well over a week. Stop the excuses. Stop the arrogance. Admit the maintenance broke it. It was not wow classic. It was not a ddos attack. Revert to pre maintenance. Support is a joke. I have seen game master support telling people there is no problem or that it is their internet connection. Fix it blizzard!

2 Likes

A Blizz CS rep told us that groups should be restored earlier today.
Unfortunately we are still encountering issues.

Goblins make no sound
All Goblins are silent

I noticed that after maintenance the goblins are silent, before I always heard them but recently there is no sound when I get near a goblin, I play on a desktop PC and I have bought 2 copies of Diablo III and the other is installed on a laptop so my mom can play Diablo III aswell and she seems to have the same issue, and neighter of us changed any ingame sound settings at all and no new devices have been installed eighter software or hardware to eighter the desktop or laptop, so what happened to the sound goblins make to warn the player there is a goblin nearby? It is really hard to notice them without the sound! Since this have simultaniously happened on both PCs I think it must be on server side since the chances of the same bug getting triggered on two separate systems is extremly slim!

1 Like

Not sure what you’re doing, I can certainly hear them on my PC. Do you hear other monsters, sounds, music ??

You should have started a new conversation… instead of posting in the midst of a conversation on a separate issue. Review the first post of this conversation to learn what this is all about:

Still having this issue today. 9/20

Broadcasts dont work also, dont know if anyone mentioned that. But I just did.

I will add this to the top post, thank you!

Now we arent seasonal when we are seasonal. Well done on successfully breaking what wasnt broken blizzard. Probably take another week to just admit this is a problem. Yet bots still run riot on the leaderboards. I guess now diablo is in classic games you just don’t care anymore

I agree, since the last maintenance was done, besides code 1016 coming up all of the time, i am now having problems with DND, which is a constance in my game cannot get rid of it, cannot join friends games & all friends are showing 0 & unknown character. I loved this game but with the amount of problems this season, I am learning quickly to hate it.

Nearly 2 weeks of a broken game.
Lots of talk of fixes, yet the game is still broken.

Does D3 have anyone actually looking into fixing our game?

1 Like

Communities are broken too, currently i see lot of messages from communities like

[Greater Rifts]: + 3 blablabla

No nickname. And if i write to community and they try to invite me i got error message “Request timed out” or something like that. Fix is urgent.

Game is STILL broken, waiting for it to function normally again… Eta??

This, haven’t been able to broadcast anything.

the online/away/busy status is broken for me and my friends. we’re all stuck at busy status even if switch it to away or online. now we can’t invite or get invited.

Try to set up status to available in Blizz app, not in the game, it worked for me.

Hi all, as a quick update, we are continuing to keep our eyes out in the forums and elsewhere on our other social channels for any continuing reports of the issues mentioned here. That said, since the original issue that I chimed in here for regarding invite difficulties and characters showing as level 0 in the roster page is believed to have been addressed, I’ll be locking this thread up.

If you do continue to experience anything similar, or any other possible bugs you wish to bring to our attention, please reply in a recent and related thread, or feel free to create your own new thread. Tyvm!

Edit, I appeared to have locked the thread down prematurely :confused: The level 0 issue appears to be persisting. Leaving this thread closed as I’ve now responded here: