Charm Inventory

I just saw the video of the logic behind shared stash. “People make mule characters anyways so it was ok”

Charm inventory also uses that same logic. We can theoretically fill our inventory with charms minus 4x4 for the cube to store items. It would make sense to have a charm inventory so we have space to actually pick up items. If you look at end game players, they have a full inventory of charms using there cube to pick up items.

The logic being, we can pick up items with or without a charm inventory, but with a charm inventory, its QoL because we dont need to put everything in the cube for storage. It doesn’t change anything other than QoL.

Please… If you need to, add a POLL to ask the community.

EDIT: Imagine being a console player and having a full inventory of charms and you use your cube as storage, how clunky will that be and how will that even work? (This is common among players. Full inventory of charms using your cube as your inventory)

308 Likes

If anything was added, I was hoping it was this.

69 Likes

this ++++ loot filters

65 Likes

I’d love to have this as an option. Purists might flip a table if you force it though. It’s part of the balance of the original game.

18 Likes

If no charm inventory then a larger inventory. Although, I think we can have best of both worlds.

27 Likes

Charm inventory is a must after experiencing the mods out there. It is one of these things that we need.

57 Likes

No, what you have in your inventory is a choice you have to make, more charms less space for loot and therefore more time deciding what to pick up and more trips to town.

118 Likes

I don’t see a problem with charms, as I think by the time you hit those high levels of play when your inventory is packed with charms, you won’t be picking up much loot anyway since what you are looking for by then will be super specific.

33 Likes

Nope, they specifically they did not want to expand character inventory speaking of that exactly. Something like that would be an extreme gameplay change

41 Likes

Dont mess with it. Its being strategic on how you fill your inventory and how much room you want to keep for pickups. Especially when dealing with open item drops in a public game. You dont want to let 1 person being able to take every drop they need to be limited based on their inventory.

46 Likes

At first was against. No changes. This only boosts the power of the characters in the game most likely. Or does it only make it more fair?

But from a technical point of view. Could be a huge annoyance to console players not having the advantages that a pc can offer especially if they want to have that late game feel a highly geared and charmed up player can have. Kind of gives pc a greater advantage to dominate in the current system. Which is fine to me since i dont console. But this change makes sense; however I dont believe in voting so i wouldnt vote in favor or against, but have your little vote and would be nice to have it imo. I would like to loot more than 7 squares.

10 Likes

I somewhat agree with OP, however, doing this will probably be game breaking for PvP.

5 Likes

Please NO charm inventory. There is good reason for current system. If you have more space people will stack 50 charms. Or at least limit the space.

18 Likes

The devs can’t please everyone, so keep that in mind.

5 Likes

Agreed, every popular mod has a charm inventory as a QoL change now and it is 100% a great decision. Loot filters would be nice as well even if its just a set loot filter provided by VV that we could check box limited view points on and off just to have something.

19 Likes

This is how I always saw it. It was a choice you made between power and convenience.

21 Likes

Exactly, do not take away decision making from the game.

16 Likes

I think that the developers could add an item that would give, for example, 6 cells for charms at the beginning of the game and another Über-quest in which this item would fall, which would give a random number of cells for charms, but more than at the beginning of the game. Yes, this is a change to the original game, but in general I think it would be nice to make it possible to create a character for playing in pure classics and in a modern version with such improvements, I think this will create an even greater leap forward in the development of games of this genre.
P.S. - This is all Google Translate

3 Likes

I disagree. It pulls away from the diablo feeling.

17 Likes

having a charm inventory changes gameplay more than u think. choosing charms/stats over inventory space is a part of the gameplay.

if you are talking about making it easier to access your cube space than maybe but i would also say no being a purist and all. if you are basically saying add inventory space then no…

16 Likes