Blizzard this is ridiculous, crusader already at 148 GR solo after nerf

This.

The double standards from Blizzard are real.

6 Likes

Yes. They all have it out for poor Barbarians. Boo-hoo. Cry me a river. Itā€™s as simple as they didnā€™t want to over nerf like they did the first go 'round with Lamentation. Incompetence - surely, but hardly a double standard. /LOL

Just play, have fun and be happy barbarians got so much this patch. I swear you guys will cry over anything.

3 Likes

It turns out that our barb communityā€™s feedback are most constructive and objective. The number we ask are reasonable.

Dev should keep this in mind. Trust barb community, Never trust trolls.

7 Likes

No really I get it. Barbarians are quite frightening. Honestly though weā€™ll be quite peaceful, if you give the other 50% back too.

Let the crusaders have their fun for a season at least.

2 Likes

No need to nerf it further. Let the crusaders have then fun. If i do roll a crusader im gonna go captain ametica as its good fun not and quite powerfull. Not to keen on the aov gamplay but for peopke who want to push let them. Aov will be quite squishy on lower paragon so should be powerfull

2 Likes

Itā€™s not that they have it out for Barbarians, itā€™s that they are overly careful about Barbarian but let other classes run wild over any ā€œbalanceā€ concerns for years.

AoVā€™s 2 piece is a ridiculous multiplier to a skill that it buffs again at the 6 piece level, which is what is resulting in these 148 clears and pretty soon 150 I bet.

Same deal with Wizards and Necros for the past few patches. There was no balance emergency when StarPact / Vyrs Wiz and Thorns Nec dominated solo.

Blizzard is never scared about balance problems unless itā€™s a Barb doing 140, which isnā€™t high anymore. :roll_eyes::joy:

And for the record I play all classes except WD and have the most hours on Wiz and Barb. I acknowledge Wizard is ****** broken in groups and so is Sader in solo now.

You cannot say that 140 is too high for the Barbarian class but 150 is balanced for Sader and then also claim Blizz is unbiased. Itā€™s a completely irrational position to take.

17 Likes

Paragon has been a plague every since it became an infinite system.

3 Likes

I said before remove all nerfs let the classes hit the 150 solo, eventually someone will and bring up the rest to that level. This probably is the only you can get the balance to where everyone benefits.

Stop trying to prolong the inevitable blizzard and that way ppl can stop this going back and forth on why their class deserves the buff to get there.

Paragon being an infinite system is only a problem because Mainstat/Vitality are uncapped.

If those were capped at say 5000 each and leave the utility stats uncapped (goldfind, pickup radius etc) then Paragon could simply be a good horizontal progression QoL system instead of being the main determining factor at high end power levels.

This is the same troll that got Barbs nerfed, along with Micro and
his tables.
He plays Wizard and doesnā€™t want competition in group play.
I hope wizards drop out of the Meta for good.

leave them alone tbh. wizz was top for how long 18 seasons? let them have some fun. they been in the same boat as barb and monk for agesā€¦

Kai i think the infinite paragon is fine and perfect it gives people something to strive for. otherwise whats point in being able complete a 150 off the bat noneā€¦games over uninstall .

GRs is not content and is just a hampster wheel you all got sucked into

A lot is to do with skill also, i mean a good player is a good player, i managed 104 GR last season, ye i know, i suck, would be nice to see all classes hitting those numbers :person_fencing:

Yep looks like the 2pc mod which we had predicted is still too much unfortunately. Had a fear of that but wanted to see if the 20 stack cap would have done the trick, Iā€™m sure the ones in charge were thinking the same thing and didnā€™t want to go overboard nerf and kill the build by 2pc nerf AND stack cap nerf.

Le sigh, oh well, hereā€™s to trying though. Least it didnā€™t launch with every top pusher and their mom doing a 150 and RGK 4 man killing any RG within a minute!

All hail Crus! Hey itā€™s been awhile for them like seriously Iā€™m okay with it, just launch the season already, let em be kings for one damn patch in the last what 2 years? something and go at it in S20.

Positives:

• Their new set is seeing use, which was the point of introducing them in the first place

• Crusader has been out of meta for several seasons, now they can be RGK

• Theyā€™re aware of the issue so it wonā€™t come out of left field end of season into another PTR left unchecked, plenty of time for adjustments

3 Likes

For S20 an easy fix would be:

Take out multiplicative on 2pc (700% > 300%). And also increases FoTH damage by 300%. eZ dubs. The 2pc should have never axed modding FoTH damage which pure FoTH spamming with Fury stack maintaining is only still around GR125ish viable.

Should result in:
FoTH GR125 > GR134ish +9
HF GR150 > GR143ish -7

2 Likes

Downvote Downvote Downvote

Itā€™s actually 160k mod :stuck_out_tongue: (2x2x2 on 2pc) :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
But yah itā€™s clear FoTH, the original intent of the build needs the love the most.

Just like monk set, the original intent of PoJ was Sweeping Winds but TR Flurry (when it fricken works correctly) is superior. Worse off the Swk set got buffed further and is completely better than PoJ all together.

2 Likes

A familiar nameā€¦ oh the same guy who started a huge barb nerf thread on PTR forum. Guess heā€™s really butt hurt about the chantodo nerf and wants everybody to be nerfed.

5 Likes

Iā€™m going to laugh really hard if all the 140 builds currently just end up clearing 150 after OP seasonal theme.

Then dev can go ā€˜see everyone 150, perfectly balanced!ā€™ kappaface