Blizzard are you there? *tap tap* (updated)

Updated:

OP:
I’m sure you guys are probably working hard on the pile of issues raised over the weekend, but the silence is deafening.

A simple blue post saying “Hi guy’s. We heard you. We’re working on it.” is literally the easiest thing you could do here, and it would go miles in restoring some player confidence. Because right now, it kind of seems like you DGAF.

Not only is the theme obviously annoying AF to solo players, while making the game worse and some parts of it much harder/technically unplayable, but the legit 4 man groups are getting hosed, because of the stacking exploits, which have in the past been bannable. So they get to watch the leaderboards which they so often compete for, get wrecked once again by an exploit, that they are not sure if they should even “risk it” themselves to try, or just lose to cheaters.

I don’t understand how this company could spend so much money in advertising and promotion of so many products as if they have money to burn, but then on the other hand, something as simple as a reassuring forum post seems to take an act of congress signed in triplicate by the CEO.

People are walking away from the season right now, and it just seems like you don’t care. :man_shrugging:t2:

29 Likes

Since when did they ever “hear” the players or implement any of our suggestions, anyway?

5 Likes

We might have to consider that the diablo team are paralysed on the ground of seizures whilst they are trying to fix the Season 21 theme. Frotting and foaming from the mouth trying to reach that pc to submit the branch that disables the theme.

(It’s the only logical explanation and you know it)

7 Likes

Don’t worry! Not only they have a leader community manager for D3 but even someone who was already hired by the leader to assist him to manage the community.
I guess this must be still the study phase where they learn the job rather then practicing it.

3 Likes

I actually doubt they are doing anything with the theme. I don’t recall them changing anything theme wise after launch during any season. Maybe my memory is bad of course.

I’m gonna be a little bit happy if I’m wrong even though I’m not playing this season due to the horrible theme.

The most interesting question is WHERE ARE OUR CM(s)? with news and plans and opinions about season launch and what are they gonna do or fix…

1 Like

Yay! Communications!

1 Like

I think they patched 19 once the exploit was found and banned people and removed them from the leaderboard. :thinking:

1 Like

Considering the fact a ton of us provided the same feedback about the seasonal theme being terrible in the PTR and they ignored us then too. They’ve made it pretty clear they knew it was bad and decided to push it out anyway.

Maybe they underestimated just how bad the backlash would be and now have been caught with their tail between their legs.

5 Likes

I’m not sure. S21 is going to hell in a handbasket and zero response from Bliz.

1 Like

LOL 2 weeks worth of PTR feedback and they completely ignored it.

Did you seriously expect anything different?

3 Likes

They didn’t completely ignore it. They did in fact change it in the first PTR patch.

They fixed the AD bug that allowed for solo 150 Z builds and reduced the timer from 2 minutes to 90 seconds. But, it didn’t change the FX or the Noise.

After the PTR patch they promised to fix it before the season started. They did change it again between the PTR and the season. Unfortunately they just made it worse by adding the stacks and still ignored the ambiance issues.

So yes I do expect that at some point they will fix it, eventually. Probably not as much as we’d like, but it’ll be something.

My big issue is that they aren’t saying anything to the community about it, knowing how jacked up it is.

1 Like

Which made no difference whatsoevah, sailor!

1 Like

they do for most of the trivial stuff

1 Like

Update: They chimed in on one of the sticky posts. They are working on a fix.

2 Likes

Happened in Diablo 2 not so much an activisonblizzard thing to do. They can ban people on their platforms for supporting human rights for hong kong citizens and say that they don’t support political messages on their platform and then a few months later have BLM all over their CoD game and twitter.

I said this before but blizzard we knew and loved died a long time ago and what we have now is a wolf wearing blizzard’s corpse as a skin suit.

3 Likes

Because the moment you work for a company, you’re that faceless company. There’s no individual or independent movement and doing so will be harshly punished, be it materialized penalties like money or something as infamy which would reduce the chances that you’d be hired by another company in the same industry.

1 Like

A few hours after you said that…

1 Like

Oh PezRadar is really good at making threats. He’s doing that part of the job really good lol.

Making threats? lmao

Imagine being salty because a CM told you to stop ban baiting.

2 Likes

if you dare criticise Blizzard or the game, the mods ban you. Been there, done that. I’m not going to be threatened by PezRadar or anyone else.

Meanwhile you have other persons breaking the forum rules, you report them, and the mods do nothing. Those people aren’t criticising Blizzard or their crappy game, so they get a get out of jail free card I guess. The inconsistency in the crappy mods that frequent these crappy forums is amazing.

1 Like