ALL CLASSES UNITED: WW Rend

I’ve seen tremendous support from our brothers & sisters of other classes.

Witch Doctor in the house that can bring restoration, Sader lend your unwavering faith, Wiz summon your greatest support, and Hunters your precision and focus for the cause is in dire need.

Unite with the Barb community. Show your support in this dedicated thread to non-Barb support. Join us in this monumental endeavor to reverse the WW Rend Nerf.

Thank you,

The Barb community

98 Likes

I play all classes and I approve of this message.

31 Likes

Keep barb untouched from original PTR or boycotting season 19.

25 Likes

Support Free’s Thread and support the barbs:

Barbs have my support and I’m a DH only player. :+1:

23 Likes

As a Sader main O support the Op and the barb community.

Revert the Nerf.

20 Likes

Someone needs go to outside and get some fresh air…

2 Likes

I didn’t realize you were DH only. You been very vocal for the cause and we thank you for it!

And thanks to all who have posted your support is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

4 Likes

guess you made the list of a Barb Troll :rofl:

2 Likes

Well, I actually don’t like the barb nerf too (if there is one since it hasn’t been officially announced). But have you read this guy’s post?

" Witch Doctor in the house that can bring restoration, Sader lend your unwavering faith, Wiz summon your greatest support, and Hunters your precision and focus for the cause is in dire need."

This sounds he’s way too into the fantasy of the game…

It sounds like he quoted in an ancient and gameplay way, which btw. says nothing about him, only but the tone he set for this post alone. Rallying people can be done by speaking to their fantasy and set the mood.
What he might be way into cannot be determined by a comment.

2 Likes

In the meantime…

Why so serious?

10 Likes

Haha, I’ll give you that.

That’s exactly what I was attempting to do.

2 Likes

Glad I got it right :slight_smile: I love seeing how people fight for their games and try different ways to bring a message

5 Likes

Please don’t nerf barb (or any other classes). Thanks!

13 Likes

Because real life is boring and people like to go to an adventure, lord of the rings style :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I wasn’t part of the PTR this time around aside from a quick test at how bad the Monk set was (I hear it will be stronger after the next patch notes are revealed).

I did know that WW Barbs were very strong in the PTR but I don’t know to what extent. While I would consider supporting the Barb’s complaint war cries, I think that a number of other classes are still behind.

I am for balancing the game around all classes, not buffing class B to match classes N and W while leaving the other classes below average. If buffs and/or nerfs are required to match everything, so be it.

I know I will generate some ire from my opinion but without the full story (i.e. exact numbers on what every class was doing with what build with what paragon, etc.) I cannot support one stance or the other.

2 Likes

All the information you seek can found in the link below.

3 Likes

Never. Your community whined for the Chant nerf and was happy about it, after. So, I’m happy for you now. Karma always strikes back, hope Rend build gonna be nerfed to complete trash, i will be laughing out loud in every barb crybaby thread.

I’ve deleted my wizard and uninstalled D3 because of you, and will never ever return to d3 anymore, instead i’m gonna whine for every OP barb build in the future, I will spam new threads and will whine for nerfs.

Lol they nerfed barbarian before Chantodo. Probably for the last 7 years.

No barb cried for it.

However, DH and Wiz trolls were all over the PTR forums for crying for rend nerf the moment this class received a real buff (still weaker than wizards).

Get your facts straight before making claims.

But rest assured, I will also advocate for wizard and dh nerfs as well if they dont fix the buffs properly for barbs as the trolls in PTR taught us a very good lesson. You can still see them around our posts with 1-20 post counts. We were always buff for all never nerf, but so many trolls called out for WWrend nerf that we feel disgusted by the troll community.

You should keep your Wizard trolls in check in Wiz. forums. They are causing some serious damage to your class.

7 Likes

JK man, whatever. who cares about that crap anymore? #inwaitfordiablo4

1 Like