ALL CLASSES UNITED: WW Rend

Since you asked, I care. I don’t want Barbs getting shafted in D3 and certainly not in D4.

6 Likes

Here we go… You just had to take the bait. Just because some trolls ask for nerfs it doesn’t mean you have to lower yourself to their level.

One guy in another thread accussed me that I joined the barb campaign to prevent any nerf to my favourite UE Multishot build, yet I ignored him. He’s been trolling me since the Squirts necklace will need a nerf if thread…

He said something about me not carring about if any other class gets nerfed as long as my build won’t… Well maybe I did say it, cause judging, by all actions taken by devs and their nerfing builds to the ground I didn’t believe barbs might get anything at all, if they were ignored for so many years…

I was always in favour of buffs, cause this is exactly what nerfs lead to, wars between classes…

If you don’t believe me just check the 2nd post in that thread… I was always against any nerfs even to chantodo, archon or any other no matter how OP it was…

It’s because of people asking for nerfs I’m slowly loosing any interest in playing D3 RoS at all and I won’t probably buy D4, just because of them. I’m just sick and tired of watching my favourite build or class ruined, cause some “players” don’t like that class or the build :rage:

Believe me or not, but if WW Rend build would make it to live servers even with 200% although I wouldn’t mind 300-400% I would try it.

One more thing. I actually thought about the idea of applying rend while you whirlwind, but Free didn’t like at the beginning. I was proposing to apply rend while you whirlwind to the 2 set pieces bouns of Wastes although, devs added that bonus to a weapon instead…

Are you aware that squirt necklace makes barbarian a lot weaker than classes that can actually use it in efficient ways?
If they nerf squirt necklace damage the gap between barbs and other classes will be lower.
If you don’t trust me, ask any of the pro barbarian players if they can use squirt necklace in efficient ways in barbarian builds.

Here’s my new idea how to make Squirt’s Necklace at least a bit friendly for barbs or other close combat classes. You’ll still take mored damage, but less than previoulsy with 50%…

I changed the whole post, cause my previous idea was bad and I admit it…

This idea might not be perfect, but at least the damage taken from monsters is reduced to max 10% instead of 50%…

…But of course now You’ll say it’s too OP… :roll_eyes:

You changed your idea because was terrible and half of the forum laughed so hard when they read it, just watch the comments xD…

Your new idea needs a lot of coding to make it work, and probably will end very buggy.

All they have to do is nerf squirt necklace, doing that the gap between barbarian players and other classes player will be insta lowered

Lmao another one, who thinks nerfs solve everything, cause it’s much “easier to code” and takes much less time

Guess what, sometimes working on something longer brings better results instead of taking the easier way out, like with rushing games and releasing them too early…

Honestly please stop replying to me like I already asked you too countless times…

If you want to ask for nerfs than don’t expect me to reply to you, end of discussion…

Say what you want I don’t care…

First of all i’m programmer, and i’m well aware that in big projects (like in diablo games) they use a lot of people to code/test, atm diablo 3 is in hands of classic games team (a team that is small and have to work on a lot of games, not only d3). so thinking that they are going to spend a lot of time and code into create a new mechanic that is not easy to implement in an item instead of nerf it is just unreal.

Second, squirt necklace is 100% more damage, which is about of 6 GR levels free of power, if you nerf the squirt necklace damage barbarian class will be in not that bad spot (because atm most barbarian builds uses FOT).

TLDR nerf squirt necklace and the gap between barbarian and most top builds will be lowered by a decent margin.

This thread is about WW Rend, let’s stay on point.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Say that to gasnick, he was the guy that derailed the topic saying that i was “trolling” him since the squirt necklace topic.
He also posted the topic saying he changed the whole idea lmao.

A redesigned more Barb friendly Squirt’s Necklace could also benefit the class…

As for Salamandra even if you are a programmer, than making items weaker won’t help, just make thinks worse just like with the lamentation belt.

If I were a programmer I would prefer to take more time to make an item better to open a possiblity for a build capable of clearing highier than just max 130-140 GRs…

Weird that devs could do it with Crimson set, aughild set, Squirt Necklace and FoT, which made all classes clear highier GRs much easier.

For you GRs might be just a number, but some average players would actually like to be able to clear a 120 or even 130 GR in the future, not worry about that their favourite build gonna get gutted, because one or two items get nerfed to the ground…

Why do I even reply, you won’t understand it anyway, you probably just like Micr and think balanicng to lower levels is better, just in the name of balance, who carres if a class suffers by these changes…

Been WW Barb last 4 seasons and loved the PTR.

Got to gr 122 playing with clan mates and thought the S19 theme was too much.

Why gut the Rend buff?
Blizz should have just gutted the S19 theme instead.

Blizzard please don’t gut the WW Rend Barb in next patch!

5 Likes

Weird that devs could do it with Crimson set, aughild set, Squirt Necklace and FoT, which made all classes clear highier GRs much easier.

Nop, in order to wear aughild or captain you have to sacrifice a ring slot, which means no COE/Unity, so in most cases you sacrifice something, also any class can wear and benefit from these items doing sacrifices.
FOT is a gamble, if you get a grift with bad pylons you get nothing, so is totally balanced.
Squirt necklace is a problem, becase most melee builds can’t use it efficient ways (most barbarian builds), and this amulet gives 100% free damage to ranged classes, also unlike things like traveler pledge, enables you to use focus and restraint, or COE + soj, etc,etc. So that 100% more damage in one slot makes things a lot more difficult to balance and is unfair for melee classes.
Again, if you don’t trust on me, ask any of the pro barb players if they are able to use squirt necklace in efficient ways in barbarian builds…
Nerfing it makes thing better for barbarian (one of the classes that takes no benefit from it).

1 Like

Not taking any bait. I really changed my view to balance. As long as math suggests, I will call nerfs. If barb become too powerful and break balance, I will call nerf as well. As long as math suggests.

The trolls have done it this time. No more good guy. Somebody needs ti be the bad guy here I think. I will take that job. They were calling nerfs with feelings, I will call with numbers for their class.

5 Likes

Well charge on my friend…as long as your good with numbers, something I lack in.

In my opinion all classes should clear max 144-148 GRs with high paragon and almost perfect items, while average players should do 115-125 as easy as now anyone can clear a 95-105 GR.

I’m a 90% solo player, only run bounties in pubs from time to time, so clearing a 120-125 GR for me would be something. I don’t like to push, it’s just exhausting, but I know if the highiest possible GR clear for PRO players for a specific build is only 130 or 135 I will be lucky to clear a 100-110 GR or worse…

I don’t want that. Whenever I hear about nerfs it just p* me off…

Honestly I wouldn’t mind if PRO players could clear a 150 GR with all classes in 10 minutes, cause at least than I would have a chance to clear a 125-130 GR maybe. Otherwise I will be stuck in 100-110 GR range forever.

I don’t want to wait till I die to be capable of clearing a 120-130 GR solo…

6 Likes

YUP…

4 Likes

Basically you want to do GR 130 like if it T16, which means more free powercreep… basically you want to get massive buffs because you are not skilled enough to play the game in the way it is designed.

Free powercreep for all other classes was the cause of barbarians being in a bad spot, every single other class was buffed into the skies thanks to powercreep and barb was never buffed in the same ratio.

If they nerf the necromancer and wizard build (i heard that they are going to nerf bazooka, not sure about necromancer) that are in the broken level +139, the gap between barbarians and these classes will be lower, so we will need less barbarian buffs and things should be better for barb class.

1 Like

Technically in METAS they have since before the Chantodo they nerfed, which is why I shake my head at the paranoia that solo players are creeping up to the same level. It was inevitable.
I play solo mostly too. Leviathan is a big solo league fanatic too as are several streamers.
Some people prefer the personal achievement aspect more than others.
You could probably do much higher if you had all day but many of us do not play this for a living.
110 is not shabby.
I agree.

Already nerfed for next season and starpact will be looked at too

1 Like

Barbs Need to Be OP for at Least 1 Season Bring back the 200% buff

1 Like