>4,000 respondent D2R reddit 25 question results are out

Good for you. Either way 1 thing is sure. D2 dont need to please casuals to have “fun”. Everybody should improve himself and not cry for dumbing down the game. If the forum has players like : “i mostly played solo”, “Hell is to hard for me” Without bots you cant find anything" then i can imagine that this survey has also these kind of noobs.

1 Like

I think thats fair, after all also only a tiny fraction of the player base made it past level 95.

It would not be fair to not also listen to those that only made it to lower levels for whatever reason.

I think it would be good to find a middle ground by not going into any extreme changes and also not holding on to the stance of “no changes at all”.

Thanks. I did not have the time to do this.

So, SURPRISING NO ONE, the big takeaway here is that a majority of people desire change INCLUDING PERSONAL LOOT, and that survey was confused on the official Diablo reddit, a place crawling with ancient old-school players.

If that isn’t the result I predicted, I dunno what is lol.

You anti-change radicals are the vocal minority.

I am putting money down right now: when (if) Blizzard reveals the results of its own survey, they will be very similar to this one, if not even more favorable to change.

2 Likes

I am almost absolutely certain that Blizzard would never release their survey results on possible D2R changes.

2 Likes

Someone like you who is also supporting bot use shouldnt talk who is minoroty. First you need to play legit way. As soon you have learn how to get loot on your own then you have some credibility.

1 Like

The game will speak for itself. If no changes are made and no patch plans are made, then we’ll know what the survey said. If on the other hand they announce more changes, then we’ll also know what the survey said.

LOL ok? Sorry you totally lost me there.

1 Like

The hope of this thread was to be a PSA, not get into I prefer X and well, another saying I hate X. Please let’s keep things civil.

Lol, nearly 30% of community doesnt look like “minority” to me.

desire change INCLUDING PERSONAL LOOT

Already assumed this would be yours and mRNA’s take aways but 39% said no, 36% said yes, another 13% said sure if the drop rates were changed or nerfed.

So at best even with counting the ones who want to further alter drop rates to make personal work you got 52% saying yes. Hardly a needle moving response, something as fundemental as changing D2’s core game mechanic would need more than half of some random subset of players saying yes.

I thought by your guy’s passion and fervor it would be 70%+ hard yes for changing it.

1 Like

If 70% want changes and 30% don’t, that 30% is the minority, lol.

5 Likes

So tell me what i have lost? You cant remember what you have posted 1 day ago?

the endless arguing in every thread is getting pretty boring, wouldn’t be so bad if it was a different topic , but you guys are just going in circles

1 Like

Actually 40 want, 15 want them less, 15 not sure, and 30 do not want.

Only way to fix this problem for devs - make things toggleable.

Because other way they will get 30% less money, and thats HUGE.

They also can just leave things as they are and get 100% of money though.

2 Likes

LOL nice try. I never said using bots is how you play D2. I said using the market is how you play D2. Look at how popular third-party and RMT sites are for trading items. That’s how you get rare items. Bots farm them, you buy them. The reality of D2.

Or they can make it an option on game creation like people have said every time it comes up, alienating no one and giving everyone the ability to play with the loot style they want to.

3 Likes

Survey on “Reddit” … I stopped reading there, anything on there has no credibility and wont mean squat.
Wait until an actual meaningful person confirms or denies something or the game comes out. Until then, stop beating these topics to death

1 Like

For clarity, what question are you discussing or are you referring to respondents who wanted no changes whatsoever.

For the latter, that is an impossible number to get at. Logically it is equal to or less than 8% of the respondents (the cow level question).