>4,000 respondent D2R reddit 25 question results are out

What is nice try?
“People who claim farming legit is how you play D2 have clearly never played D2.”

These are you words. Only cus you are boter dosent mean everybody is on your noob level.

How you choose to interpret my words is your own problem, not mine.

Quite obsessed to go stalking my old posts, aren’t you?

They literally said they want player input; it does matter.

3 Likes

I am all for QoL changes, but people who are asking for personal loot are kind of lazy if you ask me.

You are already given the ability to share the loot fair and equally:

Create private runs and make up loot sharing rules with the people you run with.
That’s what I did while playing in a selffound loot sharing group for about 2 years.

You can even create your own rules and aren’t bound to a “you get 1/8 of the loot and that’s it” rule that completely ignores that people need different loot and tend to pick up different loot based on what character they are playing and how “wealthy” they are.

People who play with personal loot would realize rather quickly that they seem to get less loot overall, because a lot of actually useable drops will get lost in nirvana after getting ignored by their randomly assigned “owner”.

What inevitably follows will be an outcry for increased droprates and I don’t think that this is the direction where most people want D2:R to be going.

1 Like

Ofc its not your problem. The only way you could get loot is trough bot using and you demand personal loot? If you have used bots i dont think you had much problem leeching in games.

Yep if you call that obsession that somebody reminds you that you should not make suggestions when you had problems playing the game legit. Its funny to see cheaters like you trying to evade reality. Under reality i mean that you have no clue how the game works (thats why you needed bots) and you want to make suggestion how it should be. Joke of the year.

'hun you’re the one who chose to bring in a fight from another thread into this one. Check yourself in the mirror sometime, you might see the very thing you’re trying to call out.

You do you though!

Hun this is not fight. This is truth. I never used any bot or dupe. Dont try to finger pointing when you are the one who needed bots to achive something and now crying for personal loot. You should look in the mirror and ask what credibility you have to change a core system of a game when you also used bots. Dont make a fool of yourself.

That still has nothing to do with this thread so you’re being a weirdly obsessed weirdo right now! Do please go back to whatever other thread you were having disagreements with me in, this isn’t that thread.

Only one who looks like a crazy stalker and a fool here is you LOL. xD

Geez we’ve escalated from me supporting bots to being a cheater in the span of half a discussion! And you got all that from me saying people don’t play OG D2 legit? Daaaaamn.

“People who claim farming legit is how you play D2 have clearly never played D2”

You told players who are caliming that they farming legit way they never played D2. Well that means you played d2 and the only way you could farm was trough bots. Dont worry i have enough time. I’m reading with passion how you try to evade that you are not a legit player.

Again with this? Do please keep going, I need to see what your next logic leap is. That wasn’t even in this thread! No, no, seriously, please, do keep going, you’re a weird obsessed stalker but you’re entertaining me.

So if this wasnt in this thread then it isnt truth right? Logic right?

Oh there was never a shred of truth to your assumption to begin with LOL.

LOL. The logic leaps never stop! How badly you misread my statement too. You’ve quoted it like five times so far and you STILL haven’t figured out what I was talking about. Well, I guess I can’t expect much from someone who uses out of context quotes to try to stalk someone in another thread entirely.

Oh, insults now? I mean I already knew you had nothing to say but way to confirm it for everyone watching at home.

Insults? Where? I think the evade is in desperate status now.

I’m not evading anything because none of what you’re saying is true in the first place. xD When you go back and re-read the entire context of the conversation, maybe you’ll finally understand what I meant. Or not. It’s not my problem in the end, and you’re the one racking up reports for calling me names and stalking me.

It is possible that the questions are biased, but the result should be completely real and I trust the integrity.

3 Likes

The question seem pretty fairly worded overall. I think when things get subdivided a bit becomes more of a problem.

3 Likes

Keep telling that yourself. Thank God calling a cheater as cheater isnt insult. And queing your own sentence isnt stalking. I know you rly trying to play the victim card but isnt working.