Whirlwind is Super Buggy [Video]

Thank you :grin: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Do we know if blizzard has even seen this and plan to do anything about it?

I just spent weeks trading for items to make a WW ghost sin, only to try it last night and have it be completely unplayable. Wish I had researched this firstā€¦

If a fix for this isnā€™t planned in the next patch, I might as well trade away all the gearā€¦ Or honestly since thereā€™s no other characters Iā€™m interested in building right now, just take a break from the game altogetherā€¦

2 Likes

Please devs look into this

2 Likes

Please fix thisā€¦ Using a frenzy barb until this gets patched

1 Like

Hoping this makes it into patch 2.4 :smiley:

1 Like

Ww unplayable until
They fix this

2 Likes

Can blizzard fix this, still not working correctly even on PTR!!!

2 Likes

Yea I can relate, been playing barb my self for last 2 weeks, very frustrating.
Fix plx blizzard :heart:

Good job Aaron :heart:

2 Likes

How come this is not fixed yet ?

Barbarian is unplayable at the moment, such a shame

3 Likes

Here to support the thread. Just following the Barb leaders. Been having fun regardless of Bugs on my BvC but i see what the more experienced players are complaining about. Please donā€™t forget about the PvP community in the next big update. PvP > PvM :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Thx for the support. Both are important. Im obviously a pvp main, but am pumped for ladder reset to use the new items and skills to re-experience the game :smiley:

We need to fix the whirlwind issue. You have made an entire skill unviable to play from what was one of the most enjoyable moves to play with.

4 Likes

this needs a fix for sure.

3 Likes

Indeed I just made a PvP WW assassin and just found out this is unplayableā€¦I am super happy šŸ„²

3 Likes

Patch 2.4 notes look pretty amazing overall, sad to not see anything mentioned about WW however. Fingers crossed this is more properly functioning on the PTR

2 Likes

At this point Iā€™m assuming they canā€™t figure out how to fix it without reverting the patch to original. Theyā€™d have no logical reason to not make it work like it did in legacy. Instead of being a buggy glitchy mess. Whirlwind is such a huge skill as far as the identity of diablo 2 goes.

3 Likes

Yeah I am sure to really fix it, something deep within the code would need to be modified. But even fixing ā€˜alt targetingā€™ would be a huge step in the right direction and hopefully is an easier resolution

1 Like

Just to reiterate again, please fix whirlwind for us. We appreciate this is a very complex skill mechanic and that its not straight forward, but its simply broken currently compared to what we all had before. please fix if you can or give us some kind of acknowledgement that you are looking into it.

4 Likes

Thx. Couldnā€™t agree more, just some clarity on intent would be nice

2 Likes

Yeah I am also a bit disappointed that they donā€™t directly address important issues like this one. Also people have been complaining about the NHAM thing for decades now and they did make steps in the direction of fixing it (I think), but I can only guess by reading between the lines in the patch notes. And I am honestly more worried about the block thing. The way I interpret it, we wonā€™t be able to block while casting? I am not fully aware how the cast animation splits into pre- and post- parts but from where I stand, teleporting in the middle of a pack and relying on block to keep you alive will become an issue.

3 Likes