Not exactly sure about that one either.

1 Like

bumping daily until blizz responds

1 Like

ty it is much appreciated

1 Like

Fix please. That bug overnerfs barbarian in pvp

1 Like

Fix this BS. Barb was my absolute favorite character in legacy and it’s completely unplayable. PvP is a joke and PvM is just annoying. I can’t even play the character that I spent the majority of my D2 legacy time on, the character that made me fall in love with this game. Severely disappointed.

2 Likes

BUMP OF JUSTICE FOR THE LIVES OF ALL WW BARBARIANS!! Yes, Blizzard that was a complete sentence.

1 Like

Whirlwind is life, Whirlwind is love.

Save Barbarians

1 Like

please fix or at the very least acknowledge it

1 Like

No news in the new patch 2.4 PTR notes unfortunately

1 Like

This really does need to be fixed, melee needs love too blizz.

1 Like

Bump to bring some visibility :slight_smile:

1 Like

Posting again here to complain about possible changes to barb. So no WhirWind fix but you are going to break leap? I don’t get it… What did Barbs do to you blizz? Leave my main alone.

2 Likes

I think leap change doesnt matter much, you cant chain stun people because of fhr immunity anyway… But yeah Barb lost a tons of utility in TvT. Are they nerfing BO next XD?

1 Like

fix that. i noticed it when i started to play a barbarian. The d2r barb is awfull…

2 Likes

[quote=“SuperFOB82-1217, post:76, topic:86804, full:true”]
Posting again here to complain about possible changes to barb. So no WhirWind fix but you are going to break leap? I don’t get it… What did Barbs do to you blizz? Leave my main alone.[/quote]

Ty appreciate the bump

2 Likes

Bump, great post showing the skill needs work.

2 Likes

Please fix this issue!

2 Likes

Yes please :smiley: Patch 2.4 on the horizon :pray:

1 Like

Fix pls for the love of all that is decent

1 Like