Whirlwind is Super Buggy [Video]

Bump for additional visibility.

3 Likes

Great video explaining how bad and clunky WW feels at the moment. It currently feels unplayable in pvp and pvm alike.

Please look into this alt+ww bug blizzard!

2 Likes

ditto this
WW should never be meant (nor can i imagine why) to be a enemy-targeting spell!

3 Likes

up, this needs attention asap

4 Likes

fix pls fix pls fix pls fix pls

4 Likes

The fix should be incorporated into the new patch 100%

Major issue

4 Likes

would be a good start to 2022 :smiley:

2 Likes

Please fix, just found out after making Fury and Chaos today. Merry Christmas, my new toys broken :frowning:

3 Likes

Before I started doing WW barb I was a frenzy and that still desynced (some) but now that I am trying out WW barb (Using full IK set) I desync like mad (cow level is literally hell)! I did notice it happening when I get hit in a mid whirl and sometimes after I do howl. I can still play but some things I shy away from.

3 Likes

Please fix these bugs and show the pvp community that you care about the small communities that were stricken due to the poor nature of the updates on mechanics in the remastered version of this game.

3 Likes

Fix one of the most iconic attacks in D2 please :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Really needs fixing… =(

3 Likes

This is affecting many builds make them un-viable. Please fix them.

4 Likes

Barb is my favorite character and as much as I like the new look of the game, I’m really disappointed with WW, in the video I would add that while doing ww during a duel I am locked in fhr animation and I can not move, this it was not in d2lod and I feel that blizzard killed the symbol of the Barbarian -Whirlwind.
As for how to prevent name lock with ww, the show items command could be replaced with another function like force move or change somehow, it’s super annoying to do ww and see all the ears on the ground all over the screen, even with nopickup comand.
Fix this pls , Make Barb great again

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. Forum Code of Conduct - Blizzard Support

3 Likes

Please blizzard. Please.

3 Likes

agree

is very frustrated dying from these issue again pack of monster

right now ,all i do is long Whirlwind or ww from the outside

let hope this get fix soon

thank you , and happy new year :+1:

3 Likes

Plz do fix. WW on sin is atrocious. If you get hit mid ww it literally stops ur whirl and you just get smashed. alt whirl just isnt a thing. tri whirls arent even a thing because within a certain radius. (not just sin btw) you dont even do damage. if you get swirled with whirl (mb or smite) you just whirl in place and dont move at all. plz do look into this.

3 Likes

Please fix the ww bug on both barbarians and chaos wielding sins! I main a hybrid sin with the Chaos runeword and Im not sure why I dont just run dual Fury runewords for more open wounds since I don’t even use ww cause it doesn’t work properly.

When you whirl, during the animation almost every single time, your character on YOUR screen will whirl in one spot and a few seconds later appear a screen away. You are always unsure of where you will end up when using whirlwind and that is the main skill of a wwsin and a ww skill using barbarian.

4 Likes

Yeah I don’t play barb much because of this, and was watching some other people on it. It’s happening so frequently these days, hard to watch even.

1 Like

Amazingly done video! Great job and let’s hope it gets addressed asap.

2 Likes