PvP is at its peak and I hope Blizzard won't revert anything

So making entire subset of items worthless and FHR as a mechanic obsolete is good right :rofl: ? That is not what I picture under the term good change in the slightest.

Now you can ignore FHR go for max Dmg/life and telestomp enemy and spam ur spells. If you have magic/physical dmg like Bone necro or Windy you just win no one can stop you now.
If right-clicking enemy and holding down left click attack is considered “skill” for you then sure it is “skill-based” :man_shrugging:.

What PvP character are you playing out of curiosity ? That is of course if you even participate in PvP at all.

2 Likes

Just answered this but you completely decided to ignore it because it makes your pay-to-win gear irrelevant.

Oh no, PvP is unbalanced and a broken mess in D2, this just in patch 2.4!!
It always been broken and unbalanced with power creep.

Nope, I were the one to admit PvP has no skills in D2. You are the delusional one. I said it requires more skill than stun-spamming though.

None of your business and your ad hominem is irrelevant to the discussion.

You mentioned “Spam-stunning” what it has to do with invalidating core game mechanic “FHR” and many items that were always worthless in PvM and had any worth only due to PvP ?
This harms even PvM guys because another subset of items they MF will be worthless.

So you speak on PvP subject yet cant answer even such simple question, what are you even doing in PvP related topics ?

This proves your argument baseline is null and void. So your credibility as someone who knows what he is speaking of in regards to D2 PvP is non-existent, and you dont even try to deny it.
Thanks for making it clear :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I have to explain correlation between stuns and FHR dude?

Lol no, just about everyone in PvM are happy about those changes.

I don’t have to answer to you anything personal. Simple.

Sure buddy, keep telling that to yourself. I am sure you hurt my credibility. :rofl:

Nah, you just showed you have no credibility and can’t discuss but resort to ad hominem and jumping to conclusions that are false and I do not even care what you think about me honestly to change it. Stick to topic.

What do you think of the current necromancer vs assassin match up with the new fhr mechanic ?

What about Wind Druid vs es fireball ?

1 Like

Dude, repeat after me: PvP was never balanced. It was always an unbalanced and broken mess. But at least this patch made it more fun.

How many times should I say it? You know people can have opinions other than yours right? You’re not the majority and you do not have the right to decide D2’s fate.

i’m not asking you if its balanced, i’m asking you what you think about the match up.

3 Likes

I want to see how making sub-set of items worthless is good countermeasure to Stuns.
Please enlighten us how no other solution could have been made.

How ? It changes nothing in PvM for better or worse directly. It makes several items thrash. So it can only be neutral or worse.

How is asking what you allegedly play in PvP a personal question :rofl:. You are not your in-game character. I play Hybrid assasin and in OG D2 Hammer/Vita windy and Bonemancer.
Not a hard question unless you don’t want to implicate yourself because you don’t PvP at all.

You cant prove in any way that you know what D2 PvP even is. You don’t even try. Anything you say on this matter is simple hearsay despite you trying to sell it to us as valid opinion.

You don’t even try to lie and make out some random PvP build and how you PvP all the time. The conclusion is crystal clear here pal.

3 Likes

There they are again being dismissive of other people’s opinions because they don’t agree with them, oh gee. Anyways, the changes are good and Blizzard listens to the majority not selective people. The majority are happy with the changes and want more.

funny how you dont answer my question but instant answer to amon. Could it be that you have no idea how necro vs assa or soso vs druid plays out ? surprising.

4 Likes

Why should I respond to you if I already answered you and you decided to ignore what I write and not read it? Told you, game was always unbalanced and balance does not interest me. This is a balance question, leave the mental gymnastics it’s annoying.

??? are you unable to read ? i’m asking you how you think the match up plays with the new immunity mechanic. How the players should approach it etc ? This is not related to balance but to gameplay, and im curious to know what you think

3 Likes

Yeah, other people obviously are the ones who can’t read. Jesus Christ some people. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Asks balance question, point it out to them multiple times, still asking it and saying “nah it’s not balance, it’s gameplay!”. Seriously some futile discussions can be so frustrating.

Done with it anyways, now you know why I ignored you.

I ask you what you think about two specific match up.
You answer me that it was never balanced.
I answer that i dont care about balance, i just want your oppinion about how the match up play out.
You keep dodging the question.

Its as if i was asking you “what is your strategy to kill uber in tristram ?”
and you would answer “Figthing mefisto was never balanced”, then accuse me to ignore your answer
kekw

But yeah, please stop answering, or even posting about pvp, so we dont have to support your constant trolling anymore, it would be kind of you

5 Likes

Then why do you complain about End Game activities in other topics?

Your new Meta sounds like so much fun man wow, hypocrite much?

5 Likes

PvP is still at its peak and I would like to place my vote and say do more changes Blizzard, thank you very much so far.

Zahramar post two weeks ago :slight_smile:

He is clearly not a pvper. He doesnt know it, doesnt play it, probably doesnt even understand what it is.

Just a troller. This topic should be closed

2 Likes

Obsessing over my post when it means literally nothing relevant to the discussion, lol, bad ad hominem.

Thanks Blizzard for the great changes, more changes please! I adapted and got gud instead of crying on forums dismissing other people’s opinions.

Its just obvious proof you dont know anything about pvp and are not even playing it.
You sir, are a troller and a toxic person :slight_smile:

1 Like

I disagree. It’s not the right solution.

------------Don’t feed the pigeons anymore. Pigeons have to survive on their own----------