Petition for console lobby/server list

Every console player is absolutely furious about not being able to play with other people online, simply because we can’t make/join lobbies. Especially us old school veterans. This is NOT the Diablo 2 experience. I believe more than enough has been said about it already, so I’ll not beat a dead horse, but… Since they have not addressed it in any way, shape or form, they might not even be aware how bad this is. Therefore, you’ve been given a new quest!

Please everyone who’s upset over this, post here to let these guys know that this is an absolutely megalithic problem. Please, no off topic arguments or bullying. This is serious. Let’s send a message. Thanks guys.

P. S. You can just post ‘signed’ if you want.

451 Likes

There is already over 200 posts about this, I believe the message is clear. No need for another one.

11 Likes

Well let’s put 2,000 more here!

70 Likes

Signed.

Found only 1 lobby in 3 days on Switch. I have no way to even know if anyone is playing a certain part of the game so trying to matchmake with anyone is a crapshoot at best.

Whatever they were going for with this matchmaking simply dosen’t work right.

21 Likes

They have to address this major issue. No excuse for this.

15 Likes

Signed. Lobbies/better online experience for console gamers should be top priority at the moment.

13 Likes

Signed. Lobbies and communication improvements are needed and should be the top priority IMO above any bug fixes as I find it unplayable at the moment.

11 Likes

Signed. What it is right now is bullsht.

11 Likes

I cant play without chat becouse i cant speak need lobby please

13 Likes

Signed, lets keep these posts up!

8 Likes

I was looking for baalruns on hell yesterday for 45 minutes. Find noone. Blizzard please, start doing your job!

16 Likes

Signed. They are straight robbing us

9 Likes

Yes please. I’ve been complaining about this since the closed beta!

5 Likes

Signed. I have no words for how bad console multiplayer is currently. I dont know how they are not embarrassed by it frankly. Not even addressing the complaints tells you all you need to know how much they care about people who support their company.

9 Likes

Signed. Absolutely ridiculous this is even an issue. The game feels like a void. All the features that make the D2 Bnet experience a thing are nonexistent.

11 Likes

PC master race.
adfadsgfsdfgshgbaswg

2 Likes

The funny thing is one of the Devs? Rod Fergusson said this on Twitter “You can, it’s just that the time window that a game is available is relatively short as we were trying to make sure it was still relevant when you were connected to it. We’re looking at possibly loosening that to create more opportunity to join a game instead of creating new.”

NO. thats not what we want. Just give us lobbies. Clearly the party finder does NOT WORK and wont ever work for this game.

15 Likes

Signed

The remaster itself really turned out to be a dream and I love it. Now the only thing missing was the lobbies to make it almost perfect (for me).

If normal online matchmaking worked, I probably wouldn’t even say anything. But he never finds a game that I can join and other players (except friends) never find me.

When I click on D2 creates a new game immediately - I don’t have the impression that they are looking for other players at all … hope the whole system just has a bug at the moment and everything runs smoothly later.

7 Likes

Signed

Even if this matchmaking system was working its inferior to the lobby system in every way. Devs please reconsider.

8 Likes

Highly doubt blizzard will add lobbie/chat to consoles, and with 96% already refunded across all consoles , just wont be a community left for D2R on consoles. If you want to play solo consoles for you, if you want to play D2 and not miss out on 90% of the game you have to go to PC.

13 Likes