Petition for console lobby/server list No.2

okie ik some1 else made this same post, but i wanted to make a new 1 to maybe increase the likelyhood some1 from blizzard “might” do something, we NEED lobbies, servers, text chat etc. cuz it doesn’t feel right on console without them, the original petition post is here: Petition for console lobby/server list

just post Signed if you want c:

#Makediablo2greatagain!

8 Likes

Please retweet.
Pezrader acknowledged this issue.

1 Like

I agree need chat… lobbies… etc… makes trading so much easier

signed

i would be fine as long as they let us make games so we can trade and stuff
once they do that it would be handy to have a copy paste button to make joining baal games easier
really not that complicated

1 Like

Signed for sure!!! ………

Another downside is that PSN, XBOX,Switch and PC are all separate. I don’t know this to be true, but seems to me that not being able to join any game is also due to the (relatively) low player count on consoles. Factor in the separate servers worldwide any it is even less likely to be able to join a game with people in it. This needs to be fixed as well.

1 Like

Sign for lobbies 100%

Signed #Makediablo2greatagain!

Signed
#Makediablo2greatagain!

switch is limited to 4 players per room. Idk if this is same with all consoles.

Signed 100% this game blows compared to OG days without access to lobbies.

Yep need lobby also need the option of making a public game with your choice of the name for trading as well

1 Like

More important than this, and likely easier to fix, would be increasing the Singleplayer High Rune drop rate by a factor of at least 3.

signed if you want c:

Signed ……………………………….

Needs to happen. We get shafted daily. It’s 10x harder to play console and not the same experience as when I played on pc.

No chat! No lobby! Can’t even name a game to have people join it’s terrible

1 Like

signnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn me

“If we have an update, we will provide one.”

Like bro, what?

Signed, we need this!!!

You notice how on both Xbox and Switch versions they are both defaulted to 4 players when you are in the …“lobby”? That’s because Switch can only have 4 players max right?

Is this because Xbox, Playstation and Switch versions all rely on the exact same garbage, cookie cutter set up? (Why Xbox isn’t defaulted to 8 players max)

So if Switch has limited capabilities, and can’t have a genuine lobby system similar to PC, based on both Nintendo’s lack of player interaction and the system itself, then both Playstation and Xbox versions both had to be equal to the Switch, so all console players are going to permanently be limited here right?

But there is a distinction between the PC version though of course, so it is possible to have a working version of this game, and I imagine even possible that both Xbox and Playstation could have similar systems?

Is it the Switch that is holding console versions back? Could Switch keep the current set up if it was ever expanded upon for the other consoles?

Just curious about other people’s thoughts on it, but people on PC say their lobby is just as distorted as far as finding genuine games and players, so I don’t really know.

Anyway, I think we all acknowledge how hard it can be to “Match Make” right now, and there isn’t a real way to continue multiple runs within the game itself, which we all did for years and years on the original D2 and LoD.

Where is blizzard?