Join game to MF and everyone leaves EVERY TIME.. It's time for /Player 8 online

So, every time I search for a game with 3+ people so my item finding isn’t literally a zero chance for anything decent it seems people get mad and leave the game.

So many times last night I would join and someone would make an off the wall comment like “what the heck are you doing, this is an act 1 walk game”. The people would then leave and remake the game.

It’s super hard to even find games with 2-3 people anymore and when you do they seem to bounce immediately.

Online needs /player8. Let us set the player count to whatever we want before D2r dies out

24 Likes

Instant karma. You get what you deserve. No P8.

17 Likes

So trying to mf baal or chaos in an act 1 game shouldn’t be done?

So you’re saying just make solo games and literally never see a high rune or good drop? Okay buddy

2 Likes

I support the players 8 command for increased drop rates only. For the time being you can join discord and other forum sites that host MF games with players agreeing to farm specific parts of the game within a certain time limit. You can get quick 8 player games over and over that way. It requires a bit of coordination, but it bypasses the lack of players eight command and poor lobby system in D2R.

I’m playing offline right now /players 7

The drops are all mine

Now that must piss off them selling websites!

8 Likes

so in other words.,. you’re being an insert word i cant type here
ruining other peoples games… and you think you are the type of person blizzard should cater to?

how about you solo farm like everyone else.

or … OR you can make a chaos runs game to power level people and they will give you drops in exchange for exp.

but no… you need to be a insert word i cant type here

12 Likes

I’ve given up and play solo now, for many reasons. But I might give this ladder a chance. Not to reach lvl 99, but to play with community. But I know I’m gonna end up farming, if not in baal games. This is the reason why people want player 8. Because they want to succeed in finding gear. Well that’s my opinion anyways

2 Likes

As someone who solo MF’s often, just wanted to say it’s far, far better than a “literally zero chance for anything decent”, now I get it, I really do. But it’s really, not so bad. Hell, even in the few months since launch of D2R, with relatively casual play, I’ve filled out 95%+ of Grail, just by solo mf’ing.

Also if there was one suggestion I would make to you it is to just make your own MF games, literally just call it “groupmf01” or whatever. Soon enough you’ll have at least 2 others mf’ing with you, and voila

1 Like

“It’s time for /players 8 online”

Or… It’s time for you to find a team/group/clan to join where you can organize runs, and everyone gets what they want.

3 Likes

are you playing hardcore? if so… maybe i can help you out.

So you admit to being a jerk.

You go into a game where people are trying to progress through the game and ruin the quests.

Try making an actual friend or 2 and make games where you split farm.

You say you want P8 before d2r dies out? Well I say its because of Dorkheads like you ruining peoples games that is killing the game.

9 Likes

The loot mechanics in D2 are broken.

When you need multiple players per game to effect the amount of loot that drops is just plain broken especially when many have quit.

D2 Loot mechanics needs an overhual or as you suggested let people set player even for online.
Reward players for progression. Allow them to set player difficulty as they get stronger.

The 2.4 Patch does nothing for me, no loot changes, no rune changes to drop rates, no mention of removing game creation timers that were meant to be temporary. All the things people are asking for get ignored.

Wont be playing until they add changes to the loot system. They can go get stuffed. Better things to do with my time than run 100,000 cow runs for a few high runes

1 Like

Why do you always post dumb things? Selfish much? Or you bot all your loot and sell in d2jsp…

There are no reasons not to increase drops and players online. Unless you rely on making money off d2jsp.

Must be fun being a stupid troll hey? Absolute idiots everywhere in these forums.

1 Like

You can’t make a thread admitting to trolling people in game and not expect people to respond this way.

Its so Ironic how you say absolute idiots everywhere. (Hint…its you)

2 Likes

People who find high runes and good gear DO NOT solo mf. I have been playing diablo II since it was first released. Try that bs with someone that doesn’t know the game inside and out. Killing baal in a game where level 55-60s are attempting Act 1 is not ruining anyones game. The community is just grossly toxic now.

Yes I play hardcore good sir.

I never understood this type of person. Person joins a game with the goal of not helping the people already in the game. Making it harder for the people already in the game to do what they were doing. And they dont understand why that bothers people?

Like dude, you are making things harder for people out of greed. No wonder they dont want you around lol.

10 Likes

why dont they make a private game then? It’s a public game where anyone can join.

OMG You have been playing this game for 20 years and you dont know that for every person that joins a lobby increases the difficulty!?

People who are lvl 55-60 who are trying to progress through the game typically have self found gear and do not always (in fact almost never now days) have enough knowledge about the game to play it as good as those of us who know the game well.

THEY DO NOT WANT YOU IN THERE LOBBY MAKING MOBS HARDER.

2 Likes

Maybe they want to make new friends. Unfortunately sometimes vermin gets in.

9 Likes

Im wearing self found gear mfing in 3-5 player games… Pretty simple if you dont want people joining making the game harder you play private…

By your logic “Hurrr durrr solo is easy mode” like you can find good loot soloing.

You’re a hypocrite