Items Disappearing from Stash

I’m playing in offline mode. Earlier today I had 5 runes and 3 jewels in one shared tab of my stash. When I just logged in I now only have 2 runes and 3 jewels in my stash.

59 Likes

I had the same issue yesterday I had 15 gem and this morning 0 … that suck

7 Likes

Same. I lost whole shared tab full of potions.

7 Likes

Same here. Lost about 6-7 runes from the shared stash (offline play)

5 Likes

Lost everything in personnal stash (online mode)
Saved and exit last night, and it was gone this morning

4 Likes

Items in my shared stash disappeared. Lost about 30 runes, and a few unique items.

Is this a permanent data loss or just a bug with items being read back in. Losing those runes feels bad.

6 Likes

Same. Only one character. Offline on console. Gold missing from a shared tab (I placed a specific amount in shared for the next character). Almost 5 colums of potions from one tab. My full book of identify rune from personal tab, about 20 gems, some rings and amulets, and a jewel in a shared tab, and 2 magic druid hats in another shared tab.

How discouraging.

Same with me but it was my personal stash and offline character. (Ps4) everything else seemed to be in place in my inventory. Going to try again and see what disappears but this time I’m putting something in each stash tab.

Same problem
On ps5
1-2 chest tabs i tink are save
Rest = tings go missing to
1 shield - lots of gems

1 caracter + only ofline = do not suport always online ore needing to contact whith you servers when playing ofline !!!
Online to download patches + new stuf .

Also why when you always play ofline
When you restart you game you can not pres a continu buton
So you not always need to go to ofline buton first then pick you caracter you always play

Give a option in menu to always start ofline/ online latest caracter.

1 Like

I have the same problem… It seems that the content of the stash restart at an older version of it… What can we do ??? I lost several and very rare items… It is useless to play this un those conditions… Do I paid 39€ for nothing !!!

5 Likes

Twice in last 3 days played offline character logged on and stuff was missing outta my personal and 1st shared stash
gems/skulls
charms
gold weapons
at least 10K gold outta shared stash
rejuvenation potions

Happened to me again. I lost my shared stash on day 2 and again this morning. Main stash is fine, and random items in my 3rd shared tab is fine. Everything I added yesterday to shared tab 1 is gone. Super frustrating, shared stashes are unusable right now

Same here, everything I had on 2 shared tabs simply disapeared… Unique weapons, gems, all my gold… Playing offline on ps4

It has to be a bug right?

1 Like

Same here, yesterday my entire personal stash disappeared and now today half my shared stash full of runes disappeared.
First day my whole account got rolled back as well about 4 hours of playtime.

I’m done, it’s been days of looting and every single day it’s the same thing all items from two shared stash tabs are completely gone. This is the third time and I had multiple set items in there. Blizzard you need to fix this issue fast or I’m done being a consumer.

7 Likes

Agree. At least give us the gold we could have sold them for. I’m playing offline for F’s sake. Why isn’t it saved locally? Duh!

5 Likes

I play offline on PS4, i moved all my runes from inventory to shared stash. Yesterday wanted to make a runeword and realized all my runes missing (around30). All deleted! Very dissapointed!

3 Likes

Same here. Runes from 5-2 all gone. No point playing anymore.

2 Likes

Gold won’t solve the problem. We want our runes back.

1 Like

Same here on ps5. The weird thing is that it stays for some time then it just disappears. Since only shared items is disappearing I’m trying a new strategy. I created a new character and I’m using its personal stash as a secondary stash for my main character and so far is working. I noticed that the shared stash stays for some minutes in my case, so i just transfer immediately. Not the solution we want, but at least is a viable option. Better than lose everything that’s for sure.