Shared loot empty after log out

Had all three shared loot folders filled with charms, magic’s and lots of rings/amulets I stashed for my other off-line characters. I started collecting items since the first act and currently at the end of the third so had a lot in there.
I logged out of my main Necromancer off-line game for a while, logged back in a while later only to find that all the shared loot folders had been emptied except for 2 items.
Playing on my PS4, only had the game for a week.

1 Like

Same here. I’ve lost so many items over the last few weeks I’m losing the will to play. This has been happening since launch and it’s still not fixed. This is probably the last blizzard game I ever buy.

I just had all my runes I saved up wiped from my stash. This is the second time and and blizzard is lsnt doing anything about it.
Bs

Same here:
Yea… This Game is NOT Ready For Prime Time. This has happened to me a few times and I thought it might be my Imagination. It’s NOT.
I spent an Hour yesterday Combining Gems and Runes and when I booted the game up this morning… ALL that Progress is gone. I have no idea what else may have Changed or been Deleted.

The Game is Crap.