Drop & difficulty scaling

Yes, because I am alone in thinking we need drop/difficulty scaling.

Its not like there are multiple posts each day requesting it or anything.

1 Like

just because a few people think it
does not mean they idea is a good one

Just because you think its a bad idea, doesnā€™t mean its a bad idea.

The logic applies both ways.

1 Like

well it must be a bad idea

come back and let me know
when they change it

this guy is so full of good ideas, he thinks itā€™s efficient to farm ON A STRAFE AMAZON, and then COMPLAIN about the resultsā€¦ not even gonna direct my discussion towards them, they obviously donā€™t know how to play the game.

1 Like

Every
Single
Game
Recently caters to loot falling from the sky.

Thereā€™s only one game out there with low drops rates and you want to ruin it.

Good logic make everything easy because youā€™ve been spoiled in other games.
Sheesh

1 Like

A simple google search proves you wrong

ā€œGames with Low drop Ratesā€ Everquest and Runescape are among the most popular. Also it takes over a decade in Eve to build any real wealth, putting d2 to shame in the drop rate respect.

ā€œGood logic make everything easy because youā€™ve been spoiled in other games.ā€

I see, what game(s) did I play that spoiled me? Or are you just making a massive assumption?

Everything youā€™ve said so far have just been personal asinine attacks, acting like you are a savior for sticking with tortuous drop rates and how great you are.

So youā€™re saying that low drops rates actually make games last over a decade and are popular?
With no one in those communities crying about drop rates?

Hrm strange

Funny how you list incredibly long lasting games that stand the test of time and they all have that in common.

You must have been on the debate team.

You are correct! The correlation between longevity and low drop rates is certainly a causation!

Its not a disproval of your factually incorrect statement (d2 only lasted this long because drop rates are the lowest in video gaming), its a supportive assertion! There are no games with decent drop rates that have lasted more than a decade!

You are A++

Curious, do you spend you so called 12 hours a day complaining about drop rates or actually farming?

You want loot to fall from the sky WE GET IT.

Yes, a 2.4% increase to drop rates is indeed me wanting enigmaā€™s to fall out of the sky!

1 Like

You really think a meager 2.4% increase in drop rate is going to appease people wanting better drops? Heh, sorry, but it wonā€™t. People will be right back here begging for better drops. The cycle will repeat over and over, until eventually the progression of the game is lightning fast.

Lol what ? 2.4 thatā€™s the first time you mentioned to me what you actually wantedā€¦. And 2.4 increased rate is actually massive. Go play d3 you short attention span gamer

Leave the gamers that like to earn their loot alone

But I do thank you for the entertainment

Your tears make
Me smile

1 Like

If the progression of the game is lightning fast , thereā€™s no point to it.

The point of diablo is to get better and better gear each time you play, you become a little bit better geared.

If you had all perfect gg gear on every character thereā€™d be no point to playing.

Maybe there are people dumb enough to want to ruin the game for themselves, but donā€™t lump me in with them !!

I understand and appreciate that diablo 2 is really a gear game ā€“ once you have all GG gear ā€“ theres nothing left to do in the game but F around with odd builds.

I love the gear hunt, but it has to be REASONABLE.

1 Like

Itā€™s gamers like him that caused games like Diablo immortal to become a reality

To that, I respond with what I said earlier:

1 Like

It may be. This didnā€™t start until I made a necro and realized he is trash without the ability to teleport. I tried najā€™s puzzle but swapping weapons you lose so many summons.

So I started my quest to get an Enigma. And thats when the frustration set in. I was fine before then.

Best place to farm high runes is travincal

Donā€™t listen to noobs that say otherwise

Also, this wouldnā€™t be such an issue if they made the whole game playable

With this mechanic the longer you spend time clearing The game the harder the monsters becomeā€¦ but also more rewarding

So you are not locked in certain optimal places to farm and spam games.

A single game can become optimal everywhere

1 Like

Great post!

My biggest issue with the game before my enigma fixation was that it was too easy. Going around never dying 2shotting everything gets old after while.

Then the enigma hunt started and holy hell the drop rates became an issue.

I feel both can be solvedā€¦ there are many different solutions out there to the problem.
Mainly the difficulty thing is my stickler. Iā€™d love tougher mobs, the most fun I have right now is against ubers. Iā€™d love to fight tough monsters in areas I havenā€™t farmed 200+ times.

When this happens I take a break and come back to the game days or weeks later