AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

what cpu does you laptop have? im guessing it has AVX ?

you may want to post your issue in a different thread, as you do not have the same issue as us in this thread.

1 Like

if you were ever in game, you do not have the same issue as us in this thread, and may wish to trouble shoot elsewhere.

this is annoying after actualization still cant run game. I want my money back!!!

Wasnt this topic pinned not too long ago?

i get:
52BF7295-35C2-4C0F-BC60-985460C99AA6

Game does start now (before did nothing in last build) but crashes in blackscreen instantly. Error Code it shows is: BA2DD83B-87B6-4496-97AF-7CA94AAD5138

I am also thinking about returning the goods, I hope it will work today.

On Monday the game will open for us but crash at the title screen. Baby steps yall.

4 Likes

I can run D2 normaly but not the resurrected version of it??? Blizzard ffs can u freaking rrelease a game without any of this s**t. focusing on other problems while tons of ppl cant even launch the game they paid 40 bucks for. hope this company dies out like their pig cashcows are slowly are.

aver seƱores el problema es mas grande de lo que parece y los seƱores desarroladores de blizzard nos dejan en la mierda como siempre yo tengo buena cpu q no voy a dar caractericas por q ya estoi hasta los huevos de ellas . Lo siguiente que me puesto hacer es cambiar pc por el de mi cuƱado que en su casa si funciona el suyo me lo traigo para mi casa pongo otra cuenta y no funciona nada me da el error numerico q a todos nos da ahora mismo exigimos nuestro reclamo hacia blizzard ya que el juego si lo as sacado en venta no puedo ocurrir lo que estais soportando que ocurra .
No quiero q se me interprete mal pero si estuvieramos cara a cara esto ya estaria arreglado desde las primeras 24h saludos y cuando querais os poneis a trabajar en el sector,tema que ya por eso se os paga digo yo SALUDOS PARA ESOS DESARROLADORES Y GM

4 Likes

I know I can only wait, but itā€™s a suuuch a huge let down that the game was launched on thursday, and we still canā€™t have our fun on weekendā€¦

1 Like

Pretty hysterical that they took tech support offline at 5pm pst on launch day then again on Friday for the entire weekend. Just leaving the boards to melt down after one of their most botched launches and overall insults to the customers they have ever pulled off. Shame on you, a public company with shareholders expects a dedicated launch team for these overpriced rewrapped products. SPANKS are in order, I feel like Iā€™m teaching my 3year old how to be honest.

7 Likes

Remember the pc you used to play the original d2 on back in the day. Now look at the one you have now and we canā€™t play it.

3 Likes

It wont work today. In fact I doubt it will work at all next week. This is a circus and we are the clowns.

12 Likes

Here to support thread. Having the same issue :frowning:

4 Likes

same here.
same here.

same here. plz fix it

1 Like

Morning everyone.

In for the day again so I wanted to re share the information we got last night, in case itā€™s getting lost in the thread. Unfortunately I donā€™t have anything else to share just yet but Iā€™ll keep my ear to the ground for the rest of the weekend on this to see if thereā€™s any further movement.

As previously I canā€™t really promise anything, but Iā€™m sorry we couldnā€™t get it out before the weekend here in US since I know a lot of folks were eagerly looking forward to playing.

10 Likes

Will work be done today?