AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

LMAOOO most laptops cant even run it because you need a dedicated gpu pretty sure. thats fantastic hahaha

took at least 10 min to load up then when i tried to enter a game it shat it shelf and blue screened xD

Cannot start the Diablo 2
report id: 512842FC-8D16-43C5-BD4D-60F5ED375EA5

Sadge … now just make the Fusion Dance from DBZ

FUUUUUSSSIIIOOOOOOOOOOONNN!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

We pre-purchased the game believing in the quality of blizzard products … we waited months to finally be able to try “our” game … we tried the beta by sending our suggestions to the developers…now two days after its launch, there are still a lot of people pressing “start game” and nothing happens … no bugs, connection errors,or overloaded servers … the game simply won’t start … at the very least, I will never pre-order a blizzard game again

9 Likes

If only more game companies acted like blizzard.
I could probably kick my gaming addiction.

4 Likes

wake up blizzard and fix AVX!

2 Likes

46 hours waiting and nothing.

:baby: :baby_bottle: all is gonna be good. yes the world is mean and sometimes the DEV has a problem or the economy manager crimbs the develop time to a diamond or the financial assistand is 100% sure, that a game doesnt need more than 2 people to work on.
But im glad that you did find a solution for you (eiteherway in the past were also no beta testing pos/neg ofc)

Most recent patch at least got me past the “play button not doing anything” problem… Now I’m one step further at the “Black screen pops up and game crashes after 0.5 seconds”… Can’t wait for the next patch that will get me to the menu-screen before crashing!

This is extremely embarrassing.

Blizzard now is kinda like those kinds of bands who end up without any of their founding members, only to live off the original band-name while not sounding anything like the original once did.

3 Likes

in case you haven’t read it. according to blizzard, it’s more likely to be fixed next week.
just for info and that you are not waiting for it today :confused:

1 Like

I just asked for a refund. Maybe I will buy it back when they fix the AVX issue. You should all do the same.

5 Likes

as you just said… the patch DID something. And im sure you can maby think a bit into developing a game/programm and there is a ton of stuff happening that you dont see. the customer in the end just got the tip of a iceberg to play with.
so yes we made progress … we dont interact with the launcher at infinitum anymore, no that thing is SOLVED and we can now look why the programm shoots itself in the leg :slight_smile:

1 Like

im getting toxic in here … too many bad vibes that just want to get loose of their anger … very productive guys.
till in some hours … im gonna enjoy D2LoD with PlugY … peace

6 Likes

Dont worry guys, when ladder starts everyone will be starting on the same foot. Dont forget there are still many people who can start the game but can’t connect to bnet or have frozen chars. They are in the same boat as us.

1 Like

Anger is reasonable here. What else is productive? We are not testing team anymore, wtf? Continue trying calm down, I requested refund. No more battle.net on my PC

1 Like

3726BCEB-53B3-40A4-8F83-3CC71EA82E31
this is the error

I’m just becoming curious about how many people are actually having this issue. I saw the views on one forum showing 30k and we’re nearing 3k posts here.

2 Likes

lots of people with 1-4 year old processors have the same issue, so the reason is different. however, it does not matter, whereas current outcome is loathsome