Game opens an unresponsive black window

When I hit play from the launcher, it does open a new window. However that new window is a blank, black window, that says “not responding” at the top banner. It stays like that indefinitely until I close it manually.

I have tried restarting the bnet launcher. Restarting my pc. Allowing firewall exceptions. Ending processes for launcher and game. updating nvidia drivers. None have made any difference. The beta worked fine. Currently unable to play the game. Cant even get to the main menu. Just an empty black window.

yes. ill get a error window with a report id like 2A184AF5-A148-4A4C-B61B-D81272629C8C that it tells me to give blizzard :pensive:

I don’t believe this is the same issue. For these people it seems like the game either crashes and closes the window, or they never see the window in the first place. For me it will open a window, and that window will remain open for as long as I let it. It just says it is not responding, as soon as it opens. And the window is just a blank, black window.

There is no crash report, no error code, nothing. Just a blank unresponsive window that remains open forever, until closed manually. And even then there is no error code, etc.