AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

We don’t care about locked characters. I can’t launch the game after release 48 hours ??

Provide ETA - at least I don’t have to try launch over and over and over over again…

5 Likes

Thank you for the update.

3 Likes

Are we eligible beyond 3 days for this issue if we want a refund?

3 Likes

What was that fix, after the FIX i cant log, just lunching and go to desktop again and again and again

the error:
3726BCEB-53B3-40A4-8F83-3CC71EA82E31

I know GGG (Grinding Gear Games) would have worked during the weekend to solve the issues if it were PoE.

12 Likes

The bottom line here is just BS on all levels. There shouldn’t be any reason that this game wasn’t ready at launch. Sorry not sorry. Its not like they had to go back and recreate the wheel or anything. We are talking about just polishing an existing game.

Further this should never have been released until it worked properly. I feel like this is the dark age of pc gaming. Errors and lots of self taken steps to get something to work. This should be a plug and play deal with NO TROUBLES AT ALL!

Complete crap product and service and if I hadn’t been waiting months to relive this experience I’d be hot and in a hurry to get a refund and uninstall battlenet. Get it together BLIZ crew!!

7 Likes

Oh nice, and now they say I can’t even get a refund?

1 Like

it says in the post, ETA is monday at the earliest so might be some time next week

1 Like

i just want to play the game, is this so much to want. what about the other players … they are 80+ … and when is fixed i will start from level 1

afrer the fix reset all accounts … that will be the start we all waiting at 23.09.2021 (it will be date that be remebered like 9/11)

3 Likes

It’s really frustrating but on the bright side you’ll start the ladder at the same time as everyone else

4 Likes

We would start the ladder the same regardless of how the launch went. This is not a bright side. There is no bright side.

4 Likes

Just ask for a refund and don’t buy game for another 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Imagine taking 35,000 people out of the fun of the new remastered due to AVX being added bummer. Good thing they didn’t start with ladder!

1 Like

I cannot understand how it is possible to change a really good beta into such a catastrophe. How is it possible???

14 Likes

This is unacceptable. I want my product, we are here self-animating as if we are giving something back to these people. Damn it to many of us it costs a lot to earn 40 euros / dollars that we have invested in something that does not work and above all we have to be here commiserating with the minimum information, come on don’t screw me, why do I have to wait, why so much patience, I already paid for my product 2 months ago I can’t be patient, the date was 23 damn, as you can see that the mob is us, here we are with empty pockets like headless chickens, no man, that’s not how things are, we want what which is ours, hopefully they will suffer the consequences because whoever does it has to pay for it because we are many affected who are playing with our time and money and here there is no justice, regretting nothing more … come on now … we want what is our blizzard, I hope this helps us all to get out of our comfort zone and give support to new companies with enthusiasm and desire … (as you can see that they do not know what it costs to earn 40 euros / dollars in other circumstances) I would be ashamed of myself, that’s what they had to feel … (And to top it off, there are some who are satisfied with [sorry, I cannot give more information] and on top of that they thank you, do your part and show them your discontent or the world will continue to be a lie, gentlemen, bad acts are paid or is it you don’t they pay them in their day to day?)

18 Likes

Constructive criticism, if this was a company that actually cared about their players and costumers your developers would punch in overtime until this was fixed.

On top of that there has been NO WORD at all about the other issue from the developers that before the patch caused the game to launch and then crash after logos. Can’t speak for others but now I’m instead getting something similar to the AVX people but instead of ‘illegal instruction’ exception (0xc000001d) I’m getting ‘access violation’ exception (0xc0000005)!

3 Likes

They keep denying my request for a refund due to actions taken on my account… but what actions could I have taken on a game I have yet to play. Could a GM pls explain this? I would rather Not file for a charge back. It’s bad for both of us.

11 Likes

Well I can open the game now. Black screen that tells me to be sure that I meet system requirements, and check that drivers are up to date. Should I just refund?

“Blizzard never fail to dissapoint.” Previously i have found it funny but now it seems nothing but truth.
Still cant enter game … the progress till now is that trying of launch it brings error (after last pach).

6 Likes

Thanks for the reassurance. I’m 99% sure that my computer meets the requirements. just didn’t know if anyone else was having this issue.

1 Like