[Main Thread] Blizzard App & Games Disconnecting - Receiving Error BLZBNTBGS000003F8, BLZBNTBGS80000011 & BLZ51901016

BLIZZARD pls help!!!

1 Like

same time frame for me same issues. Have tried all solutions and contacted my isp. All my other games work fine… Blizz man don’t leave us hangin

2 Likes

If it’s not a blizzard problem, are you just escalating the problem?

hey peeps, for everyone who got the error “yorker 43 good wolf” or just cant connect to the game. blizzard activision accounts dont really work (in my case), so go to activision make an account and link it to your blizzard. i hope this helps atleast one person

1 Like

My Battle.net client is keeping disconnecting and it is really getting on my nerves. I was playing WoW and suddenly everything just froze and disconnects me from the server right away. I check my Battle.net and it is attempting to reconnect. But it is now just getting worse because every time I open this app, it is always attempting to reconnect. At first, I thought it was my WiFi issue but I found out that I can watch YouTube and can access any other online games just fine, only happening to games related to Blizzard. I know this is a common problem and most people have the same issue as me. This is just :pensive:

2 Likes

This post may help you, many of us had have this problem since the last Battle.net client update that came out at the end of last week. I believe they are working on a fix to this problem not completely sure but I feel the pain I’ve been trying to play Modern Warfare for the last three days and its been constantly disconnecting me from the Blizzard servers via the client. All we can do is pray to god its fixed ASAP. Here’s the other post that is related to your issue in a way.

1 Like

With how many issues players keep running into just trying to connect let alone play the games we pay for, its no wonder so many users have jumped ship.

I’ve scrolled through all the forum posts I could find, attempted to fill out tickets/contact support, done all the trouble shooting basics I could think of, and I’m still unable to “go online” in the desktop launcher or connect to any games. Is there a fix for this?

Is this just the “new normal” with this client? I’m getting really frustrated with the constant issues and complete lack of support lately. It seems like everything just keeps getting worse - really makes me wonder if it’s worth all the money I’ve thrown into games I cant play.

5 Likes

Continuing the discussion from [Main Thread] Error BLZBNTBGS000003F8:

HI JUST JOINING THE THE THREAD IME ALSO HAVING THIS STARTED LAST FRIDAY ON MWR AFTER THE UPDATE WAS RELEASED BY BATTLE NET I WORK AWAY A LOT AND I BOOKED A FEW DAYS OFF TO PLAY THIS GAME WITH FAMILY WHO ARE CURRENTLY ONLINE, I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I HAVE RESET MY PC THINKING IT WAS THAT LIKE A TOOL :frowning: I HAVE DONE ALL TROBLE SHOOTING I HAVE SCANNED AND REPAIRED TWICE I AM DUE TO RETURN TO WORK MONDAY PLEASE SORT THIS SO I CAN ATLEAST PLAY ONE GAME. I SWAPPED SERVER ERLIER AND PLAYED ONE GAME BEFORE I WAS AGAIN KICKED FOR THE MONEY I HAVE SANK INTO MY SYSTEM AND MY GAMES I SHOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY A GAME I WORK REALLY HARD FOR MY WAGES AND I SAVE MONEY AFTER I PAY MY BILLS JUST TO BUY A GAME WHATS NOT PLAYABLE.

1 Like

I know the username, password, and authentication code given are all correct, but every time I try to connect to the Blizzard App, it will not connect. The connection gets stuck at “Attempting to reconnect”.

I am now being redirected to BLZBNTBGS80000011 - Blizzard Support

I have followed every protocol.

After uninstalling the Blizzard App, and reinstalling it, I am stuck at connecting after selecting “Continue offline”

The Blizzard App is still showing the same issues, and not I cannot connect at all.

I am looking for immediate cooperation.

Thank you!

5 Likes

i am having the same issue, it won’t let me login i can enter my email and password but it just shows a loading icon, i cannot do anything to connect, i tried restarting my pc but i can’t find a solution i hope someone fixes this soon.

3 Likes

Were you able to get this issue resolved? I’ve been having the same issue for 3 days now.

1 Like

Hey guys! This might be related to this [Main Thread] Blizzard App & Games Disconnecting - Receiving Error BLZBNTBGS000003F8, BLZBNTBGS80000011 & BLZ51901016 - #90 by Ochszy-1835 I have the same issue with my desktop app, it disconnects and connects randomly causing that I cant play any games aswell.

The error is BLZBNTBGS80000011 on the desktop app, I tried with 2 internet providers,2 PCs and VPNs but the error continues. It has to be a blizzard issue since last friday as many others in that thread has.

1 Like

Is this an issue that we are able to solve ourselves or is blizzard going to have to figure out what to do about it?

impossible to play call of duty MW disconnects every 5 minutes I can’t finish a game. for over a week with the same problem and they don’t solve it I hope they do something about it soon. I think it is enough to make me spend 10 dollars on the battle pass and that I cannot complete it due to the disconnections and that is not the fault of my internet in Overwatch and in other games it is perfect

I pre purchased the game and I played the beta with no problems. Now the game is out and I can not even open the game. As soon as the game starts I get disconected from the server. Already tried checking the files and still doesn´t work. Literally wasted 60 Dolars, thanks blizzard.

8 Likes

I have the same problem as well.
Straight to desktop after 20 sec while it’s loading.
No error message.
Does the same for both MWarfare and CWar.

2 Likes

Same start the game only to get booted straight back to desktop. It has been happening for 8hours and 47 minutes straight now. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted, both battle.net and pc multiple times. I have even tried restarting my router, nothing is fixing it.

1 Like

I think it might be related to this issue [Main Thread] Blizzard App & Games Disconnecting - Receiving Error BLZBNTBGS000003F8, BLZBNTBGS80000011 & BLZ51901016 - #137 by McMicrowave-1754

1 Like

Blizzard please help i was only allowed to spend a certain amount of money on games and i Put most of it into this and it doesn’t even work. This better be a top priority or I better get my money back! If I have to buy it again from somewhere else that is crazy because then I would have payed 120 bucks just for the game. so that’s why I need your help either with a refund or fixing the issue. Please respond!!

youre welcome