[Main Thread] Blizzard App & Games Disconnecting - Receiving Error BLZBNTBGS000003F8, BLZBNTBGS80000011 & BLZ51901016

Yes we can’t play, but they are still able to design some lovely color pop-up to sell the ‘parterners product’, even they can’t do anything.

1 Like

It looks like Activision have now removed the earlier service investigation from their support page to hide it, however old links still show it’s open and being investigated

Tried playing on Asian servers…so far so good! no disconnections in 4 games.

Come on BLIZZARD help us plz!!!

Blizzard help please, an entire community asks for help to fix this, I have money in that game, and if they don’t fix it I’ll ask for it back.

3 Likes

Blizzard please help i was only allowed to spend a certain amount of money on games and i Put most of it into this and it doesn’t even work. This better be a top priority or I better get my money back! If I have to buy it again from somewhere else that is crazy because then I would have payed 120 bucks just for the game. so that’s why I need your help either with a refund or fixing the issue. Please respond!!!

2 Likes

Hey all,

We’re still collecting those log files we requested. We’ve forwarded some to the developers but please keep them coming for now. Instructions here with some troubleshooting as well.

3 Likes

Yeah still having the same issue, I thought it was a 3rd party software problem but nope its still just blizzards servers being uncooperative. Wish they would do more with so many people having this problem by the day.

2 Likes

Its a very clear issue with Battlenet Service routes, they want the extra boost from income / clout being a client hosted company for Activision but pretends they don’t have any network responsibilities. COD is the only reason I have BattleNet software on my system, and I really wish I did not have to deal with them.

I even went through the trouble of doing Trace Routes to all of their servers and attempted to upload the reports just to have their own Ticket Reporting system break with another ERROR that ticket system ITSELF isn’t able to work at the moment and try again later.

I’m done with the Call of Duty line of games while they continue to use BrokenNet software.

4 Likes

Guys for now try using Asia servers, seems to be working for now until they finally get this thing figured out

1 Like

It’s definitely related to Blizzard game server routing. Played warzone while connected to VPN today and had no disconnects at all.

1 Like

having the SAME PROBLEM! TRIED EVERYTHING! IM SO ANGRY NOW! WZ, MW AND NOW CW???

having the SAME PROBLEM! TRIED EVERYTHING! ! WZ, MW AND NOW CW???

please blizzard help!! having this problem since 11/06

2 Likes

I tried 2 VPNs but it got dcc anyway. Which one are you using?

i tried VPN too but it dosent work at all!! :C

IF YOU WANNA PLAY, SELECT ASIA SERVERS :smiley:
Solution for now.

2 Likes

trying asia servers now!

i tryed all servers same error 5-10 minuts after start . blattlenet turn off and the game back to desktop

3 Likes

i live in BRAZIL bro, my ping to NA is 120 ms, in ASIA i cant even PLAY!!! they have to fix that SOON!

1 Like