[Main Thread] Blizzard App & Games Disconnecting - Receiving Error BLZBNTBGS000003F8, BLZBNTBGS80000011 & BLZ51901016

Thanks gator but that isnt the case. See we were actually just robbed our money.

2 Likes

Really? Im sorry to hear that. that worked for me after trying a bunch of other things

Yeah, mine was already linked. i can launch the game it just has a fatal error loading into a lobby or right after a match. zombies does it too. Career locks up. the game is unplayable practically for me and literally for others its honestly sad. like where do I get my refund? I just let it go with MW but this is BS!

I have gotten the chance to play some games but the most games I’ve been able to play back to back is 1 and 1/2 games. It tells me I have to “Quit to Desktop” because I had lost connection to blizzard servers. I’m pretty sure its because its a new game and they did not dedicate as much time as they did to other games. It was really rushed due to the fact that next gen consoles were about to be release. This issue is also happening on Xbox consoles. This issue should be resolved in an update. The soonest update that is known is in 2 weeks with Nuketown map.

I literally start the game it connects me to online then i get that error of disconnected from blizzard servers cant even see the main menu.

2 Likes

At this point cold war is pretty much unplayable, cant believe so many people like me are having the same issue and it hasn’t been resolved yet.

3 Likes

Mismo Problema no se puede jugar asi, imposible se desconecta a cada rato

2 Likes

igual a mi. error 1016, desconecta a cada rato.

1 Like

same thing here, blizzard keeps closing my game saying i lost connection to the server. I cant even play 2 games without this happening :frowning:

1 Like

how is this still going on after a week. its rendered both MW and cold war unplayable. what was the point in ordering if I cant play.

2 Likes

Just wanted to add onto here that im experiencing the same problem

1 Like

still without a solution? It’s already a week and 2 days, I’ll ask for a refund.

2 Likes

So really crappy solution that worked for me. I DO NOT RECOMMEND this, but again. Its working for me. Disable real time protection in your windows security. Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus and Threat protection > Virus & Threat protection settings > Real time protection (OFF). Everytime it turns back on the errors happen for me. Just make sure you turn it back on when doing other things.

2 Likes

Different error altogether. This issue is prior to Cold War, so almost everyone here already has their accounts linked together…

1 Like

my message in this POST WAS DELETED! cmon BLIZZARD? WTF?? are u guys serious? damn

Fix your crap or refund me my $100. I cant even play the f****** campaign of Cold War.

1 Like

I am currious why my post was deleted. Same issue ive tried everything i can think of from uninstalling my antivirus and disabling everything else no effect. I have yet to complete a multiplayer cold war match or anything in mw anymore.

1 Like

same HERE! they DELETED my posts! im very ANGRY right now! only can play in asia servers with high ping! COLD WAR have so much POTENTIAL!!!

im getting all this aswell how can blizzard not fix this when so many people are having the same problems this has been going on since mw like come on this is a joke this happens no other launcher steam is perfect this is so annoying especially because cold war is so good like fix your s**t blizzard

1 Like

past 5 mins on Asian servers after changing from Europe I’ve had the issue AGAIN. i had it all day yesterday disconnecting and then reconnecting as soon as the game closes (cold war) is there any solution? is blizzard on top of this?? i have no answers and all games are unplayable. I’ve spent money in fact a lot of my money to play games on my pc. and its this type of problem that gets on my nerves. i can play for two hours plus without problems then get disconnected or two minutes into a multiplayer game and get disconnected. tried EVERYTHING not working and no answers. please fix this. this issue was reported seven days ago and nothings happened. come on i understand it may take a while but keep us informed. what’s the problem at least?

1 Like