[Main Thread] Blizzard App & Games Disconnecting - Receiving Error BLZBNTBGS000003F8, BLZBNTBGS80000011 & BLZ51901016

I can confirm that Asia servers are working, no dccs on client since I selected it… However, this would be only for SPs and client, MP is impossible with the ping obviously.

asia is working, yeah! but they have to fiz that now! MW server ASIA ISNT WORKING BTW!

i changed that setting last weekend hoping it would help. just got dcd from asia servers

Just saying.… I also tried to close the desktop app, same issues.

Update. Still have tons of issues. I can’t even make it past the menu. Same issue in Cold ware as well. I’ve done port forwarding, everything, And to confirm, every other game on my PC works just fine but once I try to play blizzard games, I get the same error code. Please fix this. I would like to play the new game I just bought

1 Like

If I change servers to asia, I don’t get kicked. Weird

im having this too every other game on my pc works except for this one blizzard installed game

1 Like

is there any solution for this issue…? because i facing some issue here disconnected in the middle of the game i cannot play event single game.

this happen only for call of duty warzone.

No… There isn’t a solution yet, only happening to you in warzone… I would be happy to only see it there lol not dissing or coming on to you like a jerk many of us are really fed up about this problem because for many of us in this thread including me cant even play multiplayer let alone warzone, many times as well many of us cant even launch the game for longer than 30 seconds before we receive the error and its been going on for weeks for some of us… we are all wishing for a fix ASAP so we can enjoy games we have on the Battlenet client again…

yeah!!! we need BLIZZARD TO FIX IT!

2 Likes

Show is this so hard to solve ? It cleary begins after a launcher update, due the frequency its update the changelog is not big. The problem is with server routing.
Undo the last update and let us play until you solve the problem

i would be happy for the time being if i could play zombies with my cousin

I guess I’ll have to ask for a refund on Cold War. This is still happening! BLZBNTBGS000003F8

2 Likes

I have also been getting this error since the last blizzard update. I tried sending an email to the one posted by support but it got rejected saying message size violation (3MB). Hopefully, this gets fixed, both cold war and modern warfare are unplayable.

Este error viene pasando desde la actualizacion ce blizzard, por favor solucionenlo es injugable

1 Like

El mismo problema en Argentina. No es internet. Compré el Cod Bo cw anticipado y todavía no lo pude jugar jajajaj

1 Like

Maybe it’s time to transfer Blizzard to open source? Communities will fix faster …

1 Like

It would be one thing if I hadn’t spent quite a bit of money on Points, Battle Passes, Blueprints, etc… But I have. And I can’t even make it far enough in a game to get a loadout and use the things I’ve purchased without getting this atrocious error. Fix it, please?

2 Likes

So a connection error generated from your platform is another company’s fault? You can see how that’s hard for us to understand, right?

4 Likes

blizzard HELP
!!!

2 Likes