Diablo II: Resurrected Specific issues

Hey everyone.

With the launch of Diablo II: Resurrected has come an increased volume of reports and posts regarding the game. Many of these posts are related to issues specifically being addressed over on our Diablo II: Resurrected forums.

The Desktop Application support forums are intended for Blizzard Desktop Application Specific issues. Download, Installation, Setup. If you are experiencing an issue with a specific game once you are able to press the play button, we recommend checking the game specific forums for discussion of those particular issues.

I will be combining all D2R threads into this one with directions to visit our Diablo II: Resurrected forums for additional assistance.

Common issues with multiple threads atm:

If none of these are related to any issues you are seeing, then make a new post in the D2R forums with the details of your specific issue.

1 Like

when is the crash issue going to be fixed? this is sooooo disappointing

1 Like

Just bought D2R after having no problems in the beta, played for a few hours on PC using an xbox controller and had no issues either, but after playing for a couple hours it now freezes and then crashes at every load screen. Load the game and go to the waypoint to teleport somewhere: freeze. Reload and ran all the way to the Den of Evil and tried to enter the den: freeze. Tried restart, scan and repair, checked windows update for drivers, updated my graphics driver, nothing. However, I did discover this: when i play the game without the controller plugged in, it works fine, no crashes. Played a bit, plugged in the controller and tried to pick up a potion off the ground: freeze. I would love to play paladin and easily swap between auras with controller and lean back and play, but i guess i have to use kb/mouse.

1 Like

I’m the same, I can’t even start the game, I start the game and hi stays and nothing happens, since yesterday

Black screen, diablo 2 logo in right corner and nothing happen(((

4 Likes

Is this a joke? Seriously, blizz? So disappointing. I expected some obvious launch issues but this is just absurd. There’s literally no excuse for this at all and I think we are all of kind of wondering what you’re going to do for all of us to make this right?

6 Likes

They won’t do anything. They play the silent game and fix it eventually in the background. Then hope we just shut up.

4 Likes

it’s really unfortunate to see blizz literally crumble before our eyes, when are we going to wake up and stop spending our money with this company? I’m done after this, not even going to download diablo immortal or diablo 4. They’ve lost a dedicated and loyal fan since '01. Can’t even launch a 20 year old game properly… after two beta tests and many AAA game launch titles… WHAT A JOKE…

5 Likes

Hi support team:

4EC24206-C553-4912-8B2D-F9DC231DF5F2
I got above code and can not start the Play, please help me!!!

5 Likes

the same.press play and error.

blizzard your server really trash , 1 hours can dc me more than 10 times , really made ours player so dissappoited

I reached A1 NM today. Then my game crashed. Patcher updated the game. Now I’m back at normal A3 ???

Fu***ng way to kill my motivation Blizzard, requesting a refund now.

5 Likes

I requested a refund also. What an absolute joke. Lost 8 hours of my time - that Blizzard clearly doesn’t consider valuable.

3 Likes

How do you request a refund? Just had the same thing happen to me.

2 Likes

I think if you go to your account’s purchase history you can do it with a button click, I opened a support ticket because I’m done spending my own time on this game. Blizzard can spend some of theirs now.

all progress lost from last night. what a bummer…

All my progress is lost from last night as well… quite frustrating. Have you heard anything from Blizzard yet?

i reconnect and my previous explored map still there and overlay with my new spawn area, the map became very buggy and cant read the right map.

1 Like

D2R Lost all my 3-4 hours of progress. Character reverted back to level 1 all items gone even after Save&Exit. Online play.

Had same problem lost all progress even after saving.