Diablo II: Resurrected Specific issues

Same problem… what is going on?
Not wanting to lose 3-4 hours progress again.

Same here, two times in a row, but in offline mode. I didnt lose the items on shared tab of my stash, but anything else were gone, even my leveling progress. The event, for me, happened both times right after the countess drop the death disguise belt and I save and exit.

Same here. I don’t really want to play anymore until Blizzard addresses the issue. I don’t want to throw away hours of my life away to gaming, especially when those hours don’t count for anything!

Help ? I would like to play its been over 5 hours i was on for 15minutes and then i could not join or create games with my friends. Whats weirder is 2 of us can play create and join games but 6 of us cannot what is going on here.

5 Likes

Yeah this is BS it’s been like this all day

trust me some people haven’t had a chance to play for more than 24 hrs… but what i dont understand is why some people can play and some cant. in my situation my brother can play but i cant when we live in the same house… blizzard kept saying we are working on it but not telling anyone what the real problem is and how long its going to take to fix. just shut down server, fix it, and then reopen it again when they sort their stuff out.

Same here. Been locked out for 6 hours now

Locked out for the past 5 hours. Oddly, my roommate next to me has no issue. What’s going on?

this is bs. The fact that they’re not being transparent is the worst part.

It seems to happen every time I CREATE a game that already exists. Usually closing out entirely (Launcher too) fixes it… but this time its not fixing. It has happened every single time I try to create a game that aleady existed.

im having the same problem i noticed the game started glitching right before hand i was farming and when i opened the map the previos map history was overlapping the new map and got worse and then i was not able to make a new game saying im already ingame

they are supose to have a way to speak to some one but they do not that are complete usless and the suport bullshiiit just give u the run around

I cant play d2 resurrected , the error say my char is in a game

I cant play d2 resurrected , the error say my char is in a game

hi

ive lost my progression from yesterday i was in the 7 tomb of Tal and i lost all my prog im all the way back to the palace.

im playing offline

Hi My spec is

i7-4500U
16GB Ram
Windows 10 Pro
Nvidia GT750M

Im getting grey screen and game and after a while error that program is not responding.

I get past the first two loading screens, but when it gets to the third screen with the d2 ressurrected logo in the bottom right, it closes out. Anyone else having this?

Yes I have the same problem

Habe das gleiche Problem :angry:

Same problem except when I try to launch D2, my system reboots :face_with_raised_eyebrow: