[D2] Current Problems of Asia realm

Congratulations!!! you guys DID IT AGAIN! waiting in line reached 9200. It can be seen your daily effort to give a worse service.

Ok

Hey TheDarkJedi if you a born on from a StarWars as then the I very unlike that style

Haha I’m so funny!

European servers also apply load balancing like Asia, so what’s the reaction?

Was it too much to handle? hahaha

Asians are waiting for a few thousand queues a day because of the server structure you changed. Have you ever thought about our position?

Don’t discriminate, you bastards!

AND you did again! 10000 waiting in line…

Blizzard reallly needs to detect the the proxies subnet masks too !

Finally… no more queue… keep it like that!

they need to permanent ban bots cd key and IP not just kick them from server

Still 6000 in line… so?

If you have to wait in line for a very delicious restaurant, you’ll have to eat it from time to time.
If there are countless games and you have to line up, how much fun should you make it?
Is Diablo 2 fun?

10000 waiting in line, i guess you get a bonus payment to dont give a d… to customers.

11000 in line… Blizzard support, working hard everyday to get worse until they become the WORST

책임있는 서버관리를 거듭 요청드립니다!!

힘좀 내주세요 블리자드…
게임하면서 스트레스 받네요 ㅜㅜ

시디키는 판매하고 서버관리를 안하는 건~
정말 비상식적인 일입니다. 어서 대기열문제를 해결해주세요

대기열 문제에 관심을 갖고 해결을 해주세요! 많은 이들이 여전히 이 게임을 사랑합니다

원하는건 단 한가지입니다
대기열좀 제발!!좀!! 해결해주세요
이정도 해결할 능력은 있지않나요?

12000 in line! YEAH, When you say it cannot go any worse you make it, YOU ARE THE WORSE SUPPORT

변화 된 모습 좀 보자
일좀하자 …

How many curses should we pour on Blizzard?
Why not solve the problem?
Are you listening, Blizzard?
Do I have to send Necromancer there?

Hey everybody,

It’s been a while since we posted on this thread. We haven’t had a lot of updates to share on this situation, but it’s still something the Classic team is aware of.

We know that you all want to be able to hop in game and enjoy things, especially with a new ladder season. We know that this queue situation is heavily delaying your ability to play the game. The cause for the queue issue is something we’ve been investigating for quite some time now. We’ve made some actions against this in the past, and we’ve focused on it more with the most recent season.

This most recent season has been particularly challenging due to a larger than normal wave of exploitative players. (Bots and the like.) We are working on better identifying botters and other abusive players, and finding new ways to shut them down. The developers have taken a few actions in the past few weeks to try to stabilize things some. It did improve things some, but hasn’t had the level of impact we wanted, just yet. The devs are still working on it.

Due to the nature of the queue issue, this is not a situation that we can promise a quick fix for, or provide a specific timetable for a fix. What I can say is that our Diablo 2 developers are working on both the queuing issues and the exploitative player situation. We will keep monitoring things, and keep making changes in an effort to drive down the exploitative player population, and with it the queue times.

We appreciate all of your reports throughout this process. I know that this has been annoying for those of you who just want to get in and play the game. Even if we’re not replying to the thread, we know you’re posting here. Please feel free to keep posting! However, keep in mind that we do not reply to a thread like this if we do not have meaningful updates. This is considered a bug/engine level issue, and there’s nothing for us to troubleshoot from a technical support perspective. This is why we are seldom posting on this thread.

Finally, please be advised that we cannot address suggestions or feedback in Technical Support. To submit this type of feedback, please post in #diablo-ii-general-discussion.

I hope that this has provided more insight into what’s been going on. Thank you all again for your tremendous patience throughout this process.

1 Like