(July 16) US-East Ladder: queues are back

Not terrible, but still present. Saw a queue of 355. I will try to update when I can.

Game 2 ~15 minutes later: 353
Game 3 ~30 minutes later: 342
Game 4 ~90 minutes later: 327

~8 hours later: I’ve been periodically checking and so far it’s been hovering around the 250’s.

~23 hours later: 423
~24 hours later: no queue

1 Like

over 600 in line now

1 Like

How many bots do you think are on d2 US east, on average?

my que started counting down at 300 or so then shot up to 8000 or so, here we go again!!!

They literally have USEast running on a VM cluster weaker than most people’s toasters at this point.

The post I made recently on the Asia Queuing situation (which has a much longer and more storied history) also applies here. Reposting it here with some edits which only made sense in the context of the previous thread.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update Drakuloth.

Pass word along to everyone working on these issues that the die-hard legitimate fanbase of Diablo 2 appreciate the efforts being made to address these problems. We are much looking forward to a clean healthy Diablo 2 Battle.net game play experience, the way it should be. Keep up the good work!

I will try to keep contributing status information on stability issues when I’m able in the general discussion forum from now on.

1 Like

:weary:

queues up to 1k today

So some intern is in charge of fixing this, hope he went to a real school and not USC or Berkeley.

1 Like

queues are still over 1000 today

1 Like

Try being in que at 250,000…

that’s a personal problem :slight_smile:

Try being in que at 1,800,000 … Thankfully they rebooted the servers or something and it was only a two week temp ban (keep track of whats on your mules, going through them all at the same time has bad side effects!)

250k seems like a cake walk.

Honestly though, if the 3 day wait is too bad… you can still play on USWest or any other server, the que is only going to be active on East. (or whatever your home realm is.)

Hey all, this is just a resurgence of this issue. Let’s collect the reports there instead. I’ll repost what I have on this shortly.

1 Like